Need help with a Blackbeard t.v. show

captscurvyscrew

Okay, about three years ago I was in a show for the Turner South Network portraying Blackbeard the Pirate. The name of the show is Liars adn Legends. It airs off and on in Atlanta Georgia and a few other states around that region. I have contacted the production studio, but they cannot seem to locate a copy for me. If anyone out there has ever seen or heard of this show and possibly taped it or has any ideas on what I can do to aqquire a copy please let me know. I would be willing to pa for a vhs copy if someone has it on tape. It's episode 102, title is Liars and LEgends, Blackbeard adn the missisippi delta blues. I hope someone out there has either seent he show or knos of it. Please let me know if you can help. Much thanks

From Turner South's website:

Blackbeard, Delta Blues, Blackbeard's Ghost

Blackbeard was known as the original "intimidator" and "a master of pyschological warfare." His face made him famous, emblazoned with flames on the bow of his ship, "The Queen Anne's Revenge." His reputation was that of a vicious killer, but was he? Get the inside story on this legendary pirate's infamous life, tyrannical piracy, and brutal murder.

Then, the Liars & Legends crew heads to Mississippi to speak with musical veterans on the past, present, and future life of the Delta Blues, including getting the truth about Robert Johnson. Though he lives and breathes in the souls of a new generation of Delta blues kings and queens, his talent may not have been a natural gift. They say he sold his soul to the devil so he could master the guitar.

Finally, head back to Ocracoke, North Carolina where hopefuls still seek Blackbeard's ghost. Rumor has it he still haunts the waters where he was murdered searching for his severed head...and revenge.