POTC:AWE, the Jack/Hector Dilemma

Hector Barbossa be a good fellow, (well, out of a certain perspective ;) )

An' Jack Sparrow be havin' a good sense o' trouble,

Hector be th' perfect example fer what a pirate is and should be,

Though, another tactic, a strange and senseless one, (like Jack's) can be very usefull though.

Concentrate on th' treasures?

Or yer social life?

All together: which one would you be (or in female version o'course) 'n wy?

Fer me a difficult question, but I think I'm goin' te take an example of B arbossa, a real powerfull, 'n te me likings "frightening" enough te be a big peril fer the seven seas.

What's yer opinion 'bout them?

Fer some this might be an unnecessary question, seeing as Lady Barbossa and Jacksparrowsavvvy be postin' in 'ere, as I noticed :ph34r: But I was just wondering, why Jack or Hector?

jollyrogerjackanapes.gifmonkeystelltales.gif

Dead men tell no tales... how 'bout monkeys?

Very astute observation, m'dear.

Aye, Barbossa strikes me as more th' pirate than Jack. More of the legends I read and heard about when I was a younger girl who was fascinated with piracy.

Hector is more a multifaceted character that is easier to relate to than Jack.

Jack 's as flamboyant as a teen (and dork youngin' as I had to deal with them for 2 weeks).

Hector is more mature, more devilish, more cutthroat and ruthless, thinks as well as reacts, is not ashamed of taking a route that is dangerous and ousting or rival a peer or foe.

The other was how human he was even though he was cursed in the first film. His desires for wealth remained but moreso strongly was his want to be mortal, normal and human again. To drink, eat, feel, etc without suffering.

He's darn good taste in attire.

There is something about Barbossa that is highly more appealing than Jack... despite what many will say.

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Well, I think I'd go for Jack, to be honest. Different and, well, strange... It's funny, actually 'cause I AM strange, and I always dated strange types... REALLY strange types... I just fall for strange. Barbossa is, well, erm, "strange" but, different strange. Are you still following it? :lol:

Maybe I'm turning too much into him... oh well... :D

Anyway, I figure, Barbossa would be more the type of pirate I would be rather competitive with... like, well, Jack does (OMG I REALLY AM TURNING TOO MUCH INTO HIM) :D

well, it's difficult to explain for me, but yup. Jack.

(ps :D ur signature cracks me up, jack. Do monkeys tell tales? I don't know... :D )

ph34r.gifPirattitude

banner.jpg

The rose came alive,

Coloured deeply red,

The boy just arrived,

And as my heart, the rose wasn't dead.

(Shrug) Barbossa simply because he is far more educated.

Jack may have a kinder heart when all is said and done but Barbossa.... has more then luck and lunacy on his side.

I like that in a scoundrel. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif