Look 'ooo jest stumbl'd back in...

Aye, tis goode ta be back aboot this fyne establishment...

Wassat Lad? Binness ta discuss?

Ray! Keep 'r tankards full an' you'll be a 'appy man! Sos will th' rest o' us!

Now Cap'n PEW, talk ta me... B)

A. Lasseter

Wot's ya mean I's gotta check me Pistols n' Cutlass at th' door?!?

Well, Now aren't you a sight for sore eyes to see.....Welcome back dear brother-n-law. Let me offer ye a bit of rum to drink with a warm welcome kiss.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Ahh yes m' boyo...about yer brother-in-laws sloop....'ow's a bout a wee run offshore fer a bit o' what we can find paradin' about...

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• 1 month later...

I must agree Capt. P.E.W., But first another tankard of Rum for me dear brother in law. And maybe another kiss or two.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

BriarRose, snickers a bit as she puts the tankard up to her lips. Eyes sparkling a bit, she takes a nice gulp of Rum then slowly licks her lips with her tongue.