Those Coming to Hampton Blackbeard Fest

i will be there vending flintlocks and blades ...i can do cash or check transactions but for right now i can't do plastic unless i can figure out how i can get customers to pay via PAYPAL ....so if you're looking to purchase a pistol or blunderbuss or cutlass at a good price bring your checkbooks!!!

guns023.jpg

guns019.jpg

i have since found that you can add Paypal mobile to your Paypal account so i can have you phone in your payment to Paypal and do the transaction right then and there BUT you have to set the mobile feature up in advance with Paypal!!!SET IT UP IN ADVANCE

!!!

right now everything i have is battle ready ....my website will be up in the begining of june if i can work the bugs out ....the pistols start @ $280 +s/h$10 continental US ...blunderbusses start @ $475 + $15 s/h ... the cutlasses start @ $55 +

if you see something you'd like let me know either by pm or email and we'll work out the details ....

Looks like we will be doing some business in Hampton. See you there!

Also Cathy (Royaliste) said she was going to try to do a bit of shopping at Hampton. So maybe your son can do a bit of spyin', uhm I mean market research and let you know what she is looking for?