POTC Bloopers!

Bella

Blawdy Hell....gonna have to wait til I get back to the office. It's taken forever with me home connection. :ph34r:

Pros of living in a small town....it's quiet and everyone knows each other. Cons of living in a small town.....it's quiet and everyone knows each other, and it's only dial up internet.

Captain of The Morrighan.

did anyone happen to copy this...or have it saved on pc????

hubby hasn't seen it yet and it's telling me "The page cannot be found"

thanks

:ph34r:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

did anyone happen to copy this...or have it saved on pc????

hubby hasn't seen it yet and it's telling me "The page cannot be found"

thanks

Glad I wasn't the only one to get that error.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

• 1 month later...

The Blooper Reel...worth the cost of the DVD. I loved it. I also loved all the behind the scenes stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed "Diary of a Pirate." It was really neat to see what went into making those characters believable. It was really something to hear that guy's real voice after hearing him say "poppet" all through POTC! And those yellow contact lenses...yuck. I have regular contacts, and they're a bit unnerving at times. The full-coverage contacts must be horrible!

I cracked up when JD asked "Is that a plane?" on the Blooper Reel. And also when Elizabeth asked Northington "...or is it bare breasts and ankles all the way?"

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."