Work has been kicking my butt

Silent

This swing shift working is getting out of hand.... :lol: I haven't even had time to get any swag and it's almost time for POTC3 by the time I send for it all I wont get it. blah

Sorry i'm just ranting, it's been a crazy week. What have you all been up to?

I don't miss the rat race. Advantage of working for yourself. Just returned from four days in Green Turtle Cay playing pirate in the Bahamas. Luckily, my boss is real accommodating since he always comes along. :)

Forgot to mention that Don Maitz was there and got to see some of his upcoming calendar art. 2008 will be even better than 07's!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Hang in there Silent! Aye the swing shifts are rough. I nevr know if I'm coming or going. :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

"Work" Consider yerself lucky to have it..., and if'in ye dont have none.,ye better go scare some up. It pays of Silent ..,think of all them doubloons ye be countin at the end of the month mate. With all that treasure comes finery in yer cloth and locks and other good steel. :D

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"