HELP!

OK, mates... here's th' deal...

I'm leaving the 8th for a 2 week trip with some classmates of mine.

We get to go to 3 theme parks. And alas, the Magic Kingdom isn't one of them. Everyone wants to go see th' bleedin' animals at Animal Kingdom. B)

BUT... I can go to the Magic Kingdom IF someone kidnaps me for the day.

Not sure which day it will be (yet)... either the 11th... the 13th ... or the 15th.

I'll post here immediately when I find out what day.. Hopefully before we leave. If not... best to contact me via cell phone

But isn't there some pirate out there who's willing and able to commandeer and kidnap this pirate Lady so she can enjoy the PotC ride at the Magic Kingdom?

PM me or email me. Please?

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Just go by yourself.

I once spent the better part of a day by myself at a theme park and had a marvelous time. (In fact, overall, it really was the better part of the day. There's a sort of freedom from others and convention that is indescribable.) Of course, it is sort of like the lottery - you never know who you'll wind up with on a ride or when (if you're particularly lucky) you'll get to ride by yourself.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

*shrug* (To borrow an e-phrase from Iron Bess)

To each their own. In many ways, I find it's more enjoyable bachin' it in theme parks myself. It adds a zing to an already zingy experience. (And you can quote me on that.) :lol:

"Am I not?"

:::Shrugs::: If I can, I will.

But was generally told that I needed to go with someone I knew and I'd have to find a way there or someone picks me up to take me there.

:::Shrugs::: I don't think I could be confused even moreso with this issue. ;)

I've never been to Florida let alone the Magic Kingdom (either of them).

If there is no one about, then perhaps I may go alone (I truly hate that word). :::Shrugs::: I still haven't been told what day it will be yet, despite my constant badgering. :lol:

~Lady B

;)

But was generally told that I needed to go with someone I knew and I'd have to find a way there or someone picks me up to take me there.

:::Shrugs::: I don't think I could be confused even moreso with this issue.  B)

Well, for travel they have a really nice bus system that goes between all the Disney resorts and parks, so if you're staying on campus, you can take the bus. (Last time I was down there, I made extensive use of the bus system.) Plus there's always taxis.

Well, if those are the terms, I hope you have good luck finding a partner. Isn't there someone in your group you can convince to go with you?

"Am I not?"

Alas, everyone wanted to go see the bleedin' animals at Animal Kingdom. Course, didn't help when a couple people claimed the Magic Kingdom was kiddie rides and for the kids. :unsure:

And going to a fancy zoo is any different?

Aye, I was told about the transportation system. We shall see about that.

I still haven't a clue how I'm gonna deal with this as no one 'll discuss with me some stuff despite my asking. It's getting to be mighty annoying.

Anyway... I be leaving in a few hours, so....

I shall tell what happened upon my return.

Tah

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Well, as for me, if I lived any where near Disney World, I would be more than glad to "kidnap" you and go to the POTC ride! I love theme parks and I know if I were someone who had never been to Florida, it would be nice to have a tour guide to help me along on my first adventure. I hope you find a charitable pirate who will be your tour guide. Have fun on your trip anyway!