BRAZE AND CASCABEL’S PIRATE EXTRAVAGANZA

Jamaica Rose

I'm posting this here for Braze and Cascabel.

--Jamaica Rose

BRAZE AND CASCABEL’S PIRATE EXTRAVAGANZA

Calling all pirates! All right you lubbers, the date has been set. We have shanghaied the crew of No Quarter Given and they can make it the 12th of May. I live on eight acres, mostly wooded so there is lots of room. My place is about 45 mins SW of the Atlanta GA. Airport. We will show pirate movies on a big 30 foot screen outside at one end of the party, a pub with beer and food on the other end and music groups in the middle.

We have invited a few music groups and so far we have:

Rusty Cutlass (myspace.com/rustycutlasspirateband)

Terry Lynn (myspace.com/terrylynn)

Special guests:

No Quarter Given (www.noquartergiven.net/)

Cascabel the pirate will be here and he has offered to teach his black powder class during the day light hours and before the drinking starts! This will be followed by blank firing. Bring your own pistols and powder! Anyone that cares to make music, tell a story or put on a show as long as its pirate related is also welcome.

If there is anyone that wants to vend that’s fine with me but remember we are all shipmates, keep it cheap. We can also make this a pirate swap meet, so bring your old garb & gear to trade with yer mates. Bring a blanket or a folding table to display your plunder. No Quarter Given has been persuaded at pistol point to set out their swag for sale.

I can’t offer any sleeping space; I gave that to the guests from out of state. If you would like to tent camp or park an RV, there is lots of space. As much as I hate to I would have to ask for $5 a head to offset the cost of the beer and food but again its all you can drink and eat (till its gone anyway) so that’s not so bad is it?

So let me know what you Georgia pirates think, or anyone for that matter, do you think there would be enough pirates willing to come to make it a good party. This is a costumed pirate event so pirate garb is highly encouraged! RSV Pirate to momba52@yahoo.com for directions.

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

I again find myself in the position of seconding William's comment. Wish I could be there. Make it an annual event and I will make room for it. Make it live-fire and we'll really have fun.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

This message is being posted for Braze:

THE PARTY HAS BEEN CANCELED!

Well ship mates I am sad to say that the party is canceled due to lack of interest. I have about 12 people that have said they want to come and that is not enough to warrant getting music and food and a keg or two of beer. Perhaps we can plan it for another time. To all of you that wanted to come I am very sorry and thank you for your interest. Until next time, Braze."

www.myspace.com/aseem_the_moor

www.thetortugamutineers.net

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven