weapons available for those coming to PIP

Tis a royal lot indeed! B) I am VERY interested now, as if I wasn't before. Is it best to prepurchase or to get them in KW? Our laws aren't difficult at all here in Indiana. Black Powder as of now is not considered a "banned" or mandated weapon. They do register them, but not much of a process except a form at the local PD. What are the prices like? Such splendor! I am in awe. B)B)

the price range is at or below most website dealers from about $280 starting for pistols up to $540 for muskets or blunderbusses but i have some haggling room on some of them and anyone who gives me their pyracy name as SEEN IT ON THE PUB advertising i'll do the very best i can on deals! ...fully ready (safety book and loading and care instructions included) and able to fire i'll even make sure to have flints at PIP ...working on getting cleaning kits as well so you'll have what you need to care for them as you should ...i'll also be bringing cutlasses and period knives ...so there will be more posts here soon to give you more chances to window shop

anyone who pre-purchases less than a month before the event i'll hand deliver them to you at the event and go over any questions you might have!

another feature is lifetime service as well .....anything goes amiss with your flintlock i will repair it for you!!!

Huzzah! I would definately want to have at least one cleaning kit to go with probably 2 pistols. Have to wait for Captain Callahan to see these choice weapons to select the ones we would want. I already have me eyes on the one I want! :blink:B) How can I choose though, they are all very nice indeed. The Captain will be back May 4 and I can't wait to show him! Thanks for your help, will be back in touch soon on these!

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be bringing as many as me little trailer will haul and i can afford to percure so don't be shy and if you want you can go to paypal and have your paypal account go mobile with you and i can accept your charges either that or CASH (which i give discounts for) or checks wiith proper ID

mynewesttoy.jpg

i'll also have lots of blades as well .....hangers and cutlasses and epee de soldats and highland grenadiers hangers(the baskethilt claymore with a cutlass blade) mortuary swords ....as many different styles that i can find that are as period correct as possible ....also period knives

guns023.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

have had several requests for a doglock blunderbuss ....well i have several both in brass and steel barrels ...for those interested make sure you contact me for what you're of a mind for and i'll do my best to have them available for PIP ....the price is under $500 ready to fire

doglock-buss.jpg