The Pirates 3 Premiere at Disneyland

Christine

I first thought the only way to attend the premiere (and I don't mean just the red carpet part) was to know someone involved in some way with the movie. But then I saw this:

http://home.disney.go.com/movies/pirates/premiere/

Of course tho, you gotta have the big bucks to do this. This would have to be chump change to you, lol! :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I first thought the only way to attend the premiere (and I don't mean just the red carpet part) was to know someone involved in some way with the movie. But then I saw this:

Of course tho, you gotta have the big bucks to do this. This would have to be chump change to you, lol! :ph34r:

I'll be there (Working of course...)

If anyone else will be there let me know. :o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I first thought the only way to attend the premiere (and I don't mean just the red carpet part) was to know someone involved in some way with the movie.  But then I saw this:

Of course tho, you gotta have the big bucks to do this.  This would have to be chump change to you, lol!  B)

If anyone else will be there let me know. B)

Hey Bess, can you get me into the premiere? B) I know, just kidding, but wishful thinking on my part.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

It's a fine goal to be sure...I can't afford it. If I wasn't spending money on putting together Marty's fundraiser and the fundraiser I am putting together here for my girlfriend, I would be able to swing it.

But my money is going to a good cause just the same.

I'll be on the sidelines at the red carpet waving to all the fans and stars that come down it or walk up it, whatever is correct.

kttcsignature.jpg

If anyone else will be there let me know. :lol:

Hey Bess, can you get me into the premiere? :mellow: I know, just kidding, but wishful thinking on my part.

Uh.... no, but I'lll miss you terribly and think of you often!! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Let's see. $1500. See a movie or spend a week in the Bahamas. Think I'll stick with the Caribbean luv. Far more pleasurable.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Eye was at Disneyland this week-end and there not even a hint of promotional plunder to be had for POTC3 ...not even a T-shirt....Oderlesseye looks down in disappointment.. :mellow:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I think it'd be way more fun to drop the $1500 toward this:

http://www.travelindustrydeals.com/news/2465

I wish they were doing something similar in the U.S.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Eye was at Disneyland this week-end and there not even a hint of promotional plunder to be had for POTC3 ...not even a T-shirt....Oderlesseye looks down in disappointment.. :blink:

Ahhh lad...... :(

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I've been hearing about this rumor and wonder how true it is. Johnny Depp might not attend the movie premie? If that's true is it because of his daughter who's been sick? Also, would Geoffrey Rush go this time? He didn't for the first movie because of his wife's cancer returning and he wanted to be close to her.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I've been hearing about this rumor and wonder how true it is. Johnny Depp might not attend the movie premie? If that's true is it because of his daughter who's been sick? Also, would Geoffrey Rush go this time? He didn't for the first movie because of his wife's cancer returning and he wanted to be close to her.

Johnny will there....

Geoffrey and Keira will not. :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I've been hearing about this rumor and wonder how true it is.  Johnny Depp might not attend the movie premie?  If that's true is it because of his daughter who's been sick?  Also, would Geoffrey Rush go this time?  He didn't for the first movie because of his wife's cancer returning and he wanted to be close to her.

Johnny will there....

Geoffrey and Keira will not. :D

I read this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"this is the official list of celebrities attending the premiere that Disney sent out:

From the film: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Geoffrey Rush, Chow Yun Fat, Naomie Harris, Stellan Skarsgard, Bill Nighy, Keith Richards, Kevin McNally, Jonathan Pryce, David Schofield, Lee Arenberg, Martin Klebba, David Bailie, Vanessa Branch, Jack Davenport, Greg Ellis, Reggie Lee, Peter Donald Badalamenti II, producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski. (Note, Keira Knightly is not expected to attend)

Other guests include: Laila Ali, Jon Voight, Rhianna, Adrieene Bailon, Sabrina Bryan, Cheryl Burke, Ricardo Chavira, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Bill Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus, Janice Dickinson, Joey Fatone, Leeza Gibbons, Carrie Ann Inaba, Kyle Massey, Alyson & AJ Michalka, Apolo Anton Ono, Emma Roberts, Brena Song, Dylan & Cole Sprouse, Kiely Williams, Dave Winfield, Amanda Bynes, Tommy Lee, Pat Riley, Tony Scott."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It only lists that Keira might not make it. So now why won't Geoffrey be there?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

It only lists that Keira might not make it. So now why won't Geoffrey be there?

At the moment he has work commitments. If it changes he'll try to come but as of our last meeting (yesterday at 3) he was still off the list.

Things change, you know that. Officially right now he's not coming but in two weeks who knows. <_<

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

And who picked Dave Winfield to be there? He's ancient, and he's not a pirate but a damn Yankee <_<

Lets see... Basball Hall of Famer, anyone who just loves baseball and respects his talents on the field and his many charitable works...

Yeah, I'll be happy to see him. :o

But I'm sure having the current cast of *Dancing with the Stars* parade down the carpet will inspire some kid to greatness.... :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

But I'm sure having the current cast of *Dancing with the Stars* parade down the carpet will inspire some kid to greatness....  :blink:

That is about rewarding the celebrities who signed up for 'Dancing with the Stars', not about the fans of POTC. It's also an incentive for the next list of celebrities they're courting to do DWTS.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Geeze BHP - getting a bit snarky aren't we? :ph34r:

I think it would be hilarious to see Mickey and Minnie ballroom dancing. :blink:

snarky 1791 up, 450 down

A witty mannerism, personality, or behavior that is a combination of sarcasm and cynicism. Usually accepted as a complimentary term. Snark is sometimes mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude.

Not that I don't have a reason to be snarky, I wasn't trying to be in this post. :ph34r: Just stating a fact of business, you should always reward employees who bring in the money. Going to the POTC 3 Premiere at Disneyland is certainly a huge reward in my book. BONUS TIME!

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.