POTC Video Game

Blind Rhoid Pyle

Me ol' lady got talked into buyin' a refurbished Xbox system. I thought she'd gone daft, when she informs me that the video game version of Pirates of the Caribbean be only released on Xbox. I begins to see the method to 'er madness.

She be the big vid game player in me 'ouse, and I usually give bad advice and steer 'er wrong while she's playin.

The game be loaded with beautiful graphics. Anyone else playin' this?

:huh:

I just started it. Interesting having to buy your goods and barter, etc. Of course the last game system I had only had 4 games and one of them was PONG.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Hmm, yes, I knows what ye mean, Blind Rhoid Pyle. Xbox is naturally against me ways as a videogame player, but... so many good games're only on tha' bloody thing. PotC on a console and Halo... *swears* I've been wantin' one for meself, too.

EDIT: Bet you can get a good deal on eBay, or when you trade stuff in into used game stores. A good one is EB Games. And the PotC game cheap is no problem either.

Captain Wolfy Wench