How do you know you're hanging with too many reena

The Chapman

When a friend's mother comes out in an Easter dress with purely decorative ribbons in the back, asks you to 'do them', and you instantly half squeeze the life out of her 'cinching her up'.

Pauly caught a bullet

But it only hit his leg

Well it should have been a better shot

And got him in the head

They were all in love with dyin'

They were drinking from a fountain

That was pouring like an avalanche

Coming down the mountain

Butthole Surfers,

PEPPER

:)

Naw... what's worse is when you look at the fabric content of every piece of clothing you buy to see if it's 100% natural fibers or not.

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

When a friend's mother comes out in an Easter dress with purely decorative ribbons in the back, asks you to 'do them', and you instantly half squeeze the life out of her 'cinching her up'.

:ph34r:

I could use a guy like you around. It's darned hard to properly tie ones own stays.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

When my sister and I owned a clothing booth at Sterling, we use to have 'bodice lacing' contests with each other to see how fast we could 'lace up' ourselves (front closure style).

Pretty entertaining when the 'professional actors' would come and take bets on which twin would win.

Strange form of entertainment, but when the cannon went off...we had a hard time trying to 'come down' from our Renny high :ph34r:

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

lol... ya it can get pretty intense... that bodice lacing...

we used to get crowds of guys hangin about my henna booth.. cause some of my younger assistants would be constantly sinching themselves into their bodices as tightly as possible.. and then the fluffing of the boobs etc... it was quite comical...

:ph34r:

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif