Ahoy..again..

Hetha

I have no idea what to expect, if anyone remembers me, or what I walked into. I certainly did not expect to show up again after so long. So much has happened....My situation is different...my life is different...but still I remain as Hetha, true only to myself, if not to others...

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

;) good t' see ya again...i see ye've become a legend ;)

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

thankee both fer remembering..an' a toast t' ya both :ph34r::lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Thankee, Shipwreck John...a toast to ye :lol:

*An' a hot totty fer me, seem t' hev a bit o' a cold..yecth! Flu season*

Hetha12.jpg

:lol: Thankee..ee..ee..*achoo! sniffle..hack..cough..ugh!*

Hetha12.jpg

*Takes it, gratefully..an nods thanks;)*

Down the hatch! Gotta love the original Jager-like taste*grimace*

Hetha12.jpg

tri-corner-pirate-hatth.gif

Well toss ye hat onto the bar and tell us some sea stories....

Eyes be havin some Dr. Pepper ifen ye please... :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

*Ray passes a glass of Dr. Pepper to oderlesseye*

*Ray also passes more DayQuil to Hetha, fer she must run off to work*

Wot sort of "sea stories" do ye wish t' hear?

'Been rather unpracticed as o' late, tellin' stories, that is...

Piratey ones, although my favorite, I've been rather in lack.

I'll hev to think on a new one..(hmmm..let's see)

How about, you start, then we could add on, sort of a game I've seen in other more readable threads...of course we could move this game to another room..ifin ye like?

Hetha12.jpg

Eyes is more of ye audience of the written word than an Author. I tried it on Jackey Tars thread fer a spell and found myself in an uncomfortable place in the story. I exited the thread...never to return.....

I hopes the Nyquill did tha trick fer ya.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Red Handed Jill! Rumba! Two lovely sights fer sore an' achin' eyes, such as mine;) Good t' see ya both..again! Cheers, and Slainte! :huh::huh::huh:

I have much rebounded,(mostly) life does throw some odd lemons, I made lemonade out of them. :huh: (Tis rather spiked, ifin I do say so m'self;)

Hetha12.jpg

Honestly, don't know...seems to hev disappeared into the foliage, ifin I do, twill hopefully not go so badly as the last one did, there fer a while...

Hard to get tourneys going, with only a few participants..need a bigger rally, and more games to interest, matches and prizes..I do thankee fer helpin' me with the last one, William, setting up archery a' such;)

sure missed ye while me was away..

Hetha12.jpg

A large table, I hope, me appetite fer good food an' drink an' many a tale is lusty! B)

Hetha12.jpg