Marty Klebba's Charity Fundraiser

Finally have put it together. With the help of my crew over at POTCinteractive and the host with the most- Mike and Pirates N' Plunder...here's the scoop...

Sunday May 20th

1-3 PM

7013 Greenleaf Avenue

Whittier, CA

toll free 877-4PILLAGE

Marty Klebba and Lee Arenberg will be there for a meet and greet session and to collect donations for his charity CoDA.

CoDA is the new charity that Marty Klebba and Matt Roloff are directors of and the website is

CoDA

You can call Mike at the store or visit Marty's site

Marty

for more information.

We're just starting to put out the info so it may not be posted on Marty's site yet.

I thought the West Coast crew could try and make it out there to meet Marty and Lee and perhaps donate or buy a teeshirt or hand crafted pirate swag. Free pirate goodie bags for the kids.

Don't ask me for directions. I live in NY and it would take you a week to get there! I'll be flying out there on the 18th so I'll be searching for the place myself.lol

kttcsignature.jpg

• 1 month later...

marty052007s.jpg

The response has been overwhelming and we have donations coming in from around the world! This is so exciting.

If you can make it to Whittier, please stop by and say hello to Marty and Lee, and the other pirates. Unfortunately, Vinnie(Jacoby) cannot make it but there will be plenty of pirates around AND I hear we'll be serving Tim Horton's coffee!

Imagine, Timmie's in California! Not a bad idea, aye mates? :huh:

kttcsignature.jpg

Damn...

I've been asked to work the cast and crew screening of Pirates at the El Capitan that day now!! A 2pm and a 5:30 screening... :o

I won't be able to come after all. :o

(muttering under my breath)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif