Lucky's Been Quiet

Yes.

Lucky has been a quiet little pirate of late. I won't go into the messy details o' me life at the moment. Some of ye know what's been goin' on. Th' rest o' ye..suffice t' say it's been a bit rough on th' edges for the Penny o' late.

As a result, I've been sort o' lurked back from the cyber-haunt. Jus' been spendin' me time away from the keyboard an' all that. How long it'll last, I cannae say for sure. M'hopin' that it won' be too long, because I like ye all an' all that.

Th' good news is that it's not all me personal life that be suckin' me in. I've also been at me sewin' again..which explains why there be all the new piles o' cut fabric around in me corner..

*points at her well-established little area where there are piles of scrap fabric, needles all over the place, and a shiny new sewing machine, along with a blue-gray velveteen dress that is obviously under construction*

I'll be more active again once the fur an' fabric stop flyin'. Don' worry. Jonesy's safe. He's figured out quickly that th' sewin' machine's not somethin' to play by...

*points to the orange tabby who has made one of the fabric piles his bed*

B)

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Hope things get better for you.

Hang in there, girl!

*smiles*

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

*points to the orange tabby who has made one of the fabric piles his bed*

Ye do realize that eventually we'll be wantin' to see a picture of yer cat...

..and I'm supposed to GET pictures sometime here soon..

*makes an expectant look at Jonesy's current caretaker*

If I don't get them before he arrives, then I'll definitely take and post them afterwards, because I know that people want to see him B)

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-