Puzzle Pirates

Bilgemunky

I don't think I've yet seen it mentioned on this forum, so I thought I should bring everyone's attention to Puzzle Pirates - a new online game in its final stages of beta testing. You get to create a character and basically do whatever you want with'm - go pilligin, join a crew (crews are made up of real people, and work as a team to attack other vessels), own a shop, or just accumulate wealth to buy newer, fancier clothes.

Now this game is both a lot of fun and strangely adorable. The pirates bring to mind the old playmobil pirates, and whether you're fighting, sailing, or bilging, it's all done through extremely clever puzzles. This game isn't even remotely designed for realism, but instead embrasses pirate cliche's and such, making for a very unique, very fun experience.

Puzzle Pirates is still in testing, as I said, but you can play anyways. Details are at www.puzzlepirates.com. I also discuss it in some further detail on my own website at Bilgemunky.com.

HIGHLY recommended. Cheers!

I AM BILGEMUNKY

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...