Lady Pirates/Wenches Needed for PWPF Harley Event

Scuttle Sally

This year's Port Washington Pirate Festival is lucky to have Suburban Motors Harley Davidson as a major sponsor.

We are looking for approximately a half dozen pirate queens/ladys/wenches to ride on the back of some gorgeous new Harleys for a Motorcycle Fashion Show, and possibly in the parade as well.

The one caveat, due to the circumstances we can not have ladys in long, flowing skirts...while blood at a pirate event is to be expected, we would hate to mess up the bikes. :P

So, for all you Buccaneer Babes whose garb includes pants...I'm looking for a few good pirates! 18 and over only, please.

If you are interested, please send me an email dame_one@hotmail.com or pm me here. Pictures of your garb are also appreciated.

Thanks in advance, PW Pirate Fest is steaming right along...this year promises to be bigger AND better.

• 3 weeks later...

How in th' Sam Hell did I miss this post!?!

Tempting, Sally... very tempting!

I'm very torn now, m'dear! I LOVE walking the route cause that allows me to be up close an' personal with the crowd. But to ride on a Harley?!? DAMN! This may be my only chance to be on a Harley.

If ye've not enough women for the ride, Sally... lemme know and I'll be more than willing.

~Lady B

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

This year's Port Washington Pirate Festival is lucky to have Suburban Motors Harley Davidson as a major sponsor.

We are looking for approximately a half dozen pirate queens/ladys/wenches to ride on the back of some gorgeous new Harleys for a Motorcycle Fashion Show, and possibly in the parade as well.

(Lilly pondering this text) - I wonder if my old company did the interior design for them?!

Hmm...Pyrate Queens/Ladies/wenches?

Well, Sally. Have not done it for this era, but did it for Wild West! Obtain a lovely shot of General Custer and me on the back their 50th anniversary model a couple years back.

Something to think about...but knowing the target market that Harley Davidson wishes to advertise to, I think they would like to see more Hollywood Pyrates then period correct Pyrates.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

I know that the ladies of Rakhshanda, who will be featured artists at the Port Washington Pirate Festival have stepped up for this opportunity. I believe they are still looking for more volunteers.

Visit Rakhshanda's site at Rakhshanda.

Dean Calin

(Cap'n Jake)

Bounding Main

www.boundingmain.com

Something to think about...but knowing the target market that Harley Davidson wishes to advertise to, I think they would like to see more Hollywood Pyrates then period correct Pyrates.

True, as of right now we have three models signed up (as Dean mentioned, the lovely ladies of Rakhshanda). I will probably not be able to participate as I am currently stretched a bit thin...but we'll see.

We don't really need models on every bike as it is more about showing off the hardware then the software (get it! HA, I crack myself up.) :mellow:

Anyways, thanks for the feedback and I'll keep you posted Lady B!

• 2 weeks later...

I"m not sure what kind of models you want, but you might want to try the pub that had the Capn Morgan troupe there last year.

If not, I can lend a hand to be on a bike in me boots and tights. I had a bike about 20 yers ago.. I miss her. (sniff)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Ahh, to bad it be way up there and we be way down here, Sally. This sounds like it would be a blast to be a part of. Maybe next year, if the fates are willing! Congrats on gaining such a sponsor!

Luck to ya,

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com