Pirate Party Cruises in Baltimore

Gute Morgan

Aye, mates! Pirates for Sail (aka the Crew of the Drunken Ferret) has the cure for what ails ye as we leave the winter and colder latitudes behind. If ye be cruisin' the waters of the Chesapeake, ye'll be wantin' t' chart a course fer the Inner Harbor.

Saturday April 28, there be three public pirate sails outta Fells P'int during the day in conjunction with the Fells P'int Privateer Day/Baltimore Pyrate Invasion. Damn me eyes ye'll be a lubber if'n ye don't check out The Brigands 'n' Pirates for Sail peformin' on stage throughout the day, 'n' Pirates for Sail performin' aboard the Clipper City.

That evenin', in conjunction with the Pyrate Invasion Pub Crawl, there be a Pirate Party Cruise aboard the Clipper City. (garb encouraged!) Pirates for Sail 'n' a special musical guest t' be announced be performin' fer yer bloody entertainment. Watch www.clippercity.com for details, prices, 'n' ticket purchases, or just meet us at the Fells P'int docks, ye mangy sea dogs.

Aye, we be knowin' tis also the Southen Maryland Celtic Festival AND the Ft. Frederick Market Fair. I gots no answers fer ye with regard t' the first, but Ft. Fred be a four-day event, so avast ye barnacled lubbers...sail out t' Ft. Fred on Sunday and joins up with us on Saturday.

On Saturday May 26 (that be Memorial Day weekend), Pirates for Sail be hostin' our 2nd annual Pirates of the Caribbean Pirate Party Cruise for the openin' weekend of PTOC3. Visit our website at www.piratesforsail.com for tickets. Tickets be $78 each, or $68 if you purchase before April 1. A lot of gold, says ye? Aye, says I, but fer that price, just clap yer lookouts on what ye be gettin':

* a ticket to the movie at Muvico Theater in Arundel Mills Mall,

* bus ride to Fells P'int

* time t' steal...er...procure dinner 'n' a pint on yer own in Fells P'int

* a 3-hour pirate party cruise aboard the Clipper City with music by The Ship's Company Chanteymen 'n' Pirates for Sail

* deals on open bar (additional purchase)

* bus ride back t' Arundel Mills 'n' yer car

This be a garbed event, me buckos. And, as I understands it, the Juryrig be campin' just up the road from Arundel Mills that weekend. What better way t' spend yer Saturday, says I. Then ye just slips on back t' camp that evenin'. Handsomer than that ye couldn't hope t' find.

Finally, on Wednesday September 19, we be hostin' yet another Talk Like a Pirate Day Pirate Party Sail aboard the Clipper City with special musical guest...none other than the bleedin' Pyrates Royale! (we're not worthy! we're not worthy!) We be mighty honored the Pyrates Royale have agreed t' perform fer us in the middle o' Maryland Renaissance Festival season. In addition to toastin' Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19 is the Wednesday before MDRF's Adventure (Pirate) Weekend. What better way t' start celebratin' early? Keep checkin' back at www.piratesforsail.com for updates 'n' ticket sales.

And that's all I has to say. I'm bloody parched! Where be the bleedin' rum?

:lol:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

• 2 weeks later...

Our Pirates of the Caribbean 3 party cruise has just been reduced to $68. Tickets are going fast. Get yours now!

A couple of folks have IM'ed me asking why it's so expensive this year compared with last year. Two reasons: Live music this year, and the increased cost of fuel (for the buses and for the ship). Yes, it is a sailing vessel, but as with all sailing vessels in this damned century, the King's bloody Coast Guard requires an engine. We just pretend it's not there. :ph34r:

Come out, party like a pyrate! :lol:

Did I mention that if ye've a black powder weapon, ye may be bringin' it aboard t' fire provided ye not be smokin' 'n' yer grog consumption not be imparin' yer judgment in firin' yer weapon. Any black powder weapons must be coordinated and cleared with our gunnery crew prior to boardin'. :ph34r:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."