To Maeve on her birthday...

William Brand

A very happy and heartfelt birthday to my one and only love, my truest friend and my constant companion, together or apart. May this day be filled with fond memories past and even fonder ones now and in the future. Your birthday is my favorite holiday, as it represents a Christmas, a Thanksgiving, an Independence Day, an Easter, a Beltaine, a Valentine's Day and every other holiday in portions to me. I am the wealthiest poor man in the world because of you.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Ah my dearest William. Who could need any other gift but you? You've bested any gift yet to date by giving me our beautiful son.

Thank you love....thank you for everything. I love my unworthy pedestal. It allows me to gaze down into those lovely, adoring blues of yours.

Happy birthday to me indeed. :-)

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

Awwwwww Maaaaeve!!!

I would like to wish the happiest of Birthdays to a sweet lass who has become a friend. I would wish you everthing on your birthday, but it seems you already have that. So I raise a toast to you Maeve O'Treasaigh fabulous woman that you are!

H a p p y :DB i r t h d a y!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

To an absolute wonderfuly and amazing friend! It sounds as if your day..*Ok all your days are blessed* is blessed and I hope that you enjoy every minute of it!

Slan Lass! Happy Natal Day! :o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

A very happy birthday to you!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Maeve!!!

I almost missed it!

Happiest o' Natal Days!!!!

And many more to come!!!!

Slainte!!!!

;);););););););););););)

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Happy Birthday Maeve. Best wishes to you and William on your special day.

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

Tis an honore to be permitted to extending the celebration with this belated natal greeting,

Such posts reveal the admiration of thy friends is no doubt exceeded only by its merit. My best wishes to you as you journey the magnificent year ahead!

Mister Wenge

Carpenter

Alder.jpg

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Twain