Avast Me Hearties!!!

Pirate Seika

Avast Me Hearties..

Seasoned pirate climbing aboard....

Raise a cutlass and your flag...

looking for adventure upon the high seas...

Hi all... Pirate Seika at your service

Currently on shore leave in Torontuga (Toronto)

just wanted to introduce myself...

I'm a seasoned performer at many a faire and festival throughout the U.S and Southern Ontario.. looking forward to meeting the lot of you...

Pirate Seika

" It was sinking when I got there" :lol:

pirate5-1.jpg

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif

Ahhh... your sig line is my favorite button to wear!

Welcome aboard mate, heft up a cask, have a seat and tell us about yerself.

You are buying :lol: of course....

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:rolleyes: arrrrggh.. a round of ale for all me new friends..

as to admitting I'm from Canada.. hey.. just cause were landlocked and ice blocked 9 months a year.. don't mean we can't sail our asses on out before the freeze... i try to spend a good deal of time in the gulf on whatever ship I can commander ...

good to be here... btw.. any suggestions as to what threads are the hot ones...

Pirates of the Condominiums.. in the Port of Torontuga

Cap'n John Pirate Seika and Stede

piratefaire023.jpg

~QM Seika Hellbound~

piratepenguins.gif

Since ye're buyin' already...

Sits down on a chair

Welcome aboard, lass. Pirates, but friendly piratesbe sailin' these watarrrs. And sometimes some innocent sailors... they be not very safe here though :ph34r:

:ph34r:

ah, well... cheers mates!

:lol:

ph34r.gifPirattitude

banner.jpg

The rose came alive,

Coloured deeply red,

The boy just arrived,

And as my heart, the rose wasn't dead.

Ahhh, now this be what I like - two hands for the price of one! And one of each gender, that be a special thing, too. Be welcome here, m'Lady pirate . . . and if'n ye be buying, a spot of rum would do me well. Never been to Torontuga meself but I be hearin' great things about "the Great White North." But, ye must oppress your acting folk like Ol'Jimmy did Dick Clyfton's followers . . . so many of them seem to be runnin' south of your border! Saw your website and may I say some fantastic costumes, especially of you as Elizabeth. Greetings and salutations and the like, now, sit yourself down and let's start drinkin'!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Ahhh, now this be what I like - two hands for the price of one! And one of each gender, that be a special thing, too. Be welcome here, m'Lady pirate . . . and if'n ye be buying, a spot of rum would do me well. Never been to Torontuga meself but I be hearin' great things about "the Great White North." But, ye must oppress your acting folk like Ol'Jimmy did Dick Clyfton's followers . . . so many of them seem to be runnin' south of your border! Saw your website and may I say some fantastic costumes, especially of you as Elizabeth. Greetings and salutations and the like, now, sit yourself down and let's start drinkin'!

Blackbead

Hoist me tankard to ya me mate..

let the drinkin commence... :blink:

~QM Seika Hellbound~

piratepenguins.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

crowsnest.jpg

Well Ellow there... welcome to this eeerr Pub. Though Eye can see far.. I have not sighted ye web link to yar actin group. Ifen ye be so kind ..... I'll have me some ...cold fresh Canadian water :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."