Coffee or tea?

JohnnyTarr

Ooh add a crackling fire and a snuggly blanket for two...perfection!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gourmet Cappuccino Coffee......very delicious.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Try Overstock.com or Bed Bath and Beyond :(

Today it's chinese tea with a little sugar..mmmm

Black Coffee with Hot Chocolate and Kahlua.....yummm!

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Chocolate Raspberry Coffee....always hits the right spot.

• 2 weeks later...

coffee, COffee....COFFEE...must have COOOOOFFFFEEE! :huh:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

:huh::huh::huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hot Chocolate.... and before everyone jumps on me because that wasn't one of the choices.... since when do I play by the rules? ;)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hot Chocolate.... and before everyone jumps on me because that wasn't one of the choices.... since when do I play by the rules? :P

Aye, an Hot Chocolate goes wit' yer strong pyrate hunter image!

Would ye like wit' whipped cream?

Offers Jacky her flogger to whip the cream... :huh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Hot Chocolate.... and before everyone jumps on me because that wasn't one of the choices.... since when do I play by the rules? :P

:huh: You never play by the rules. That's why you're alway being hanged!

Found a new tea to try. Called Scottish Breakfast by Taylors of Harrogate (Family tea merchants since 1886). Quite good.....and NO it does not contain any Haggis. :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hot Chocolate.... and before everyone jumps on me because that wasn't one of the choices.... since when do I play by the rules? :huh:

Aye, an Hot Chocolate goes wit' yer strong pyrate hunter image!

Would ye like wit' whipped cream?

Hmmm back then drinkin chocolate may very well have suited my image... let's see they say twas all the rage... like the way I dress, twas extremely strong and not so sweet, like me personality, could be a bit spicy, like my sense of humour... hmmm doesn't sound too bad to me! :P

... Oh and ye can kindly keep yer cream fer yer tea and bowls of coffee.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Good gawd I love my coffee...the aroma, the taste...brewing at home, or visiting a nice cafe...it's one of those perfect simplicities in life. The only drawback is the headache I get from days when I'm forced to go without! Which means I'm addicted I guess. Ah well! So it goes.... :P

newbannersigtar0db.gif

Tea, of all varities...Earl Grey, Herbals, Chai Latte, alcoholic versions.... iced, hot etc etc etc.

EXCELLENT.

Chocolate - hot , cold, raspberry, mint, cinnamon, yeah... rum goes well with it too. etc etc etc.

EXCELLENT.

Sodas - yepper that too.

Coffee - UGH! ICK!!! PHEWWW!!!

...GAG ME! Literally!

I'm allergic to it. AND yes, I know you probably never knew anyone that was/is but, yes I am. I don't know what it is about it but it closes up my throat EVEN before it goes down it!

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I get cranky if I get too much blood in my caffeine stream... :huh:

Which should clearly identify me as a pretty avid coffee drinker. As for how I like my coffee, hot, damn hot... I feel as strongly about this as Dennis Leary feels about flavoured coffe in his "No Cure For Cancer" routine about coffee. I also share his views on flavoured coffee... I just could never enjoy flavoured or a cold or "iced" coffee, or any combination of the three... I'm just weird like that...

(For those who haven't seen "No Cure For Cancer", Dennis Leary goes off on a rampage about how coffee should be COFFEE flavoured, and not taste like candy etc.)

I do like tea occasionally as well, preferring sweat iced tea (with a bit of lemon). Although I have been known to sip hot Darjeeling, Earl Grey or English Breakfast tea once in a while.

Chocolate.... mmm... Chocolate is good in all it's flavours and styles... I recently have become very addicted to the Abeulita (sp?) Mexican style hot chocolate... :P

Mint schnapps is a very nice addition to hot chocolate (or even chocolate milk), probably one of my personal favs.

Michael_banner.jpg

Cappuccino...with a goodly amount o' cinnamon....aye...

Cappuccino...with a goodly amount o' cinnamon....aye...

Ya know Red Cat Jenny, you have just made me rethink and have to recant my former statement... :ph34r:

There used to be this great cafe I used to frequent that brewed their coffee infused with a mild amount of cinnamon, and despite my usual distaste for additional flavourings in my coffee, it was really damn good! I've tried adding cinnamon to my grounds while brewing my own coffee a few times since then, but I have never quite got the perfect balance the cafe had. :ph34r:

But you do have a fine point with cinnamon being great on top of the foam of a nice and frothy cappicino. No where around here to get a cappacino at this time of night, so I guess I will take another crack at making me some cinnamon coffee..... :ph34r:

Michael_banner.jpg

Michael...I think the beans have to be ground fresh.thwre is nothing like the taste of coffe ground right then.

For spices, Cinnamon and Cardamom satisfy the Swede in me, and I love Rosemary and fresh parsley.