PIP 2005 photos

Maggie

Maggie that is one of the BEST pics of Braze I think I have ever seen!! Thank you for posting them so we could see! Wish I could have been there this year but, alas not. You have some "Photo tallent" there...

"If you would have fought like men you would not die like dogs!" Anne Bonney

Women who behave rarely make history! - unknown

"SAFETY MEETING!!!!" Capt. Mason

There is no problem that cannot be solved with the use of black powder!!!!!

I'll do what I can about names, but I'm afraid I knew precious few, myself...Cascabel, Braze, Raven, and Izzy, I think most people know..I roomed with Suzanne King, (organizer of John Levique days in Madiera Beach) and Sherry, Jamie, & Angelica. I knew Bill from POTC, and Lee County Pirate Fest... I met so many people, and am so bad at names...If anyone sees themselves unamed, or as unknown, please feel free to let us know who you are, and I will remedy the situation.Thanx,

:ph34r: Barb

oh maggie...awesome pictures!!! i missed you soooo much!

btw....didnt see any pictures of "CAPT MARCY!!"

ONE MORE BTW--a few of us new port nothing area pirates are meeting at cicis pizza (ridge n little rd) this sat around 8 if you want to join us.

mary, sheri, hubby john, fritz, maybe sandi and jer, and myself...

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I missed you too!! You should have let me kidnap you!! We coulda used a pirate nun or 2 this year... We even had a real chapel!!...No walk the plank contest tho'...Dang it

Re Cicis...Sounds good....in costume??

Maggie

dont think so...nut i might be in costume anyway...im going to a hospital-ish event for sick kids on sat with hurricane n diosa. ends at 3pm...then i'm coming back over here.

depends on how late we run lol

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

dont think so...nut i might be in costume anyway...im going to a hospital-ish event for sick kids on sat with hurricane n diosa. ends at 3pm...then i'm coming back over here.

depends on how late we run lol

wouldve loved to have been kidnapped...11hr shifts are not my thing!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Alrighty mateys, I believe I'm done posting pics for awhile...I may do another photojam, so have to save some for later...if'n you wants to see more from previous festivals, check out

fairephotos.net

There are pics from the last 2 yrs, PIP is last year, Pirate fest is from PIP,, St Andrews Pirate and Seafood Festival, and the First Florida Pirate Fair in 2003.

I'll post special requests and add names as I get them,

Thanx for the feedback.

Maggie

(aka Barb Trushaw)

Nice photos, Maggie! Look forward to seeing more. :ph34r:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Thanx...I just posted another view.. Which one is you? Y'know I tried to get a group shot out there , but the powers that were wouldn't cooperate, and y'all dispersed so fast when it was over...I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you..

Barb

Thanx...I just posted another view.. Which one is you? Y'know I tried to get a group shot out there , but the powers that were wouldn't cooperate, and y'all dispersed so fast when it was over...I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you..

Barb

I'm the strikingly handsome one...

...or the guy in the tricorn hat.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

William,

Awesome sunset pics, and great flash shots from the cannon!! Thanx for sharing...well...now I know who you are!!.. Check out picture number 5 I think you may like that one....I liked the Wolf framed by the flag too...Very nice..

Also to Patrick...You actually caught me sans camera...not an easy feat! ( Lady in red, Sitting on the floor watching Empty Hats) Thanx.

Maggie ;)