The Pyrate's Who's Who

Misson

pyracypub%20members%20numbered.JPG

1. Sarah Sterling (Archangel)

2, Joshua Merriweather (Archangel)

3. The estimable Amanjiria (Archangel)

4. Gunner Tiger Bill (Archangel)

5. Barbara?? (Vendor, Not a pub member that we know)

6. Tom?? (Vendor, Not a pub member that we know)

7. Harry (Ft. Zach)

8. Haunting Lily (Mercury)

9. Paula - Iron Jon's lovely lady (Mercury)

10. vintagesailor (Port Royal)

11. Gareth - Welsh lurker friend of the pub (Fort Taylor)

12. Elizabeth - Welsh lurker friend of the pub (Fort Taylor)

13. Captain Sterling, self-proclaimed dumb blond (Archangel)

14. Bilgemonkey (Mercury)

15. Maddogge (Archangel)

16. Silkie (Archangel)

17. Edward (Mercury)

18. Nigel

19. Mad Mary Diamond (Archangel)

20. Fayma Callahan

21. Stynky Tudor

22. William Red Wake(Mercury) in the golden rod waistcoat.

23. Greg Hudson(vendor extraordinaire)

24. Mission (Mercury surgeon...watch out!)(For what? I'm a dammed good surgeon. Ask Captain Jim!)

25. Capt. Rusty "Wild" Rice (Mercury)

26. Capt. Jim (Mercury)

27. Old Man of the Sea (Mercury)

28. Lawrence (Artillery)

29. Iron Jon (Mercury)

30. Every pirate's pirate, Patrick Hand (Mercury).

(Note: Captain Sterling did all the hard work identifying people, but this may simplify things...)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too shabby for a surgeon....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Sir, yes sir! (Hey, I'm a surgeon - I can cut and paste.)

Here's some posters who are not in the picture. (Some of them are new, post-PiP.) There are probably more, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head...

pyracypub%20members%20numbered%202.JPG

31. Abbington M. Normal (Archangel)

32. ScarlettRai (Bone Island)

33. Mae (Archangel)

34. Willie Wobble (Port Royal/Mercury Camp, Cook)

pyracypub%20members%20numbered%203%202.JPG

35. Goddess in the Bodice aka Diosa (Port Royal)

36. Bootleg (Port Royal - not on Pyracy.com. Yet.)

37. Capt Morgan aka Touche' (Port Royal)

38. Master Studley (Port Royal)

39. Hurricane (Port Royal)

40. Sheila (Port Royal)

pyracypub%20members%20numbered%204.JPG

41. withoutaname - Shana (unknown affiliation)

42. Justin - lurker! (unknown affiliation)

43. Cascabel, (Bone Island, Pirate leader)

44. Spike (Bone Island, PiP Point Man)

7a. Harry Action Figure Resculpt - British Soldier Garb

(Photos from Captain Sterling and the Callahan's collections.)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

24. Mission (Mercury surgeon...watch out!)(For what? I'm a dammed good surgeon. Ask Captain Jim!)

Like hell! I had to point out that his capital knife was sharpend on the inside of the curve! Not to mention the fact that he can't read latin, grows faint at the sight of blood and cannot for the life of him button his waistcoat correctly! Do not let this man near you with sharp implements. The only reason he gets patients on the battlefield is that they cannot get up and run away! His idea of anesthesia is a close call with a mortar round!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

You people are just jealous because I have all the laudanum.

(I am not finding good shots of Master Studley, Goddess in the Boddess or Hurricane, but they should really be 35, 36 and 37). It was quite a turnout, if you think about it!)

His idea of anesthesia is a close call with a mortar round!

I was seriously thinking of bringing a large wooden mallet with me next year. (They actually did this!)

Here's some posters who are not in the picture. (Some of them are new, post-PiP.) There are probably more, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head...

31. Abbington M. Normal (I think, Archangel)

33. Mae (Archangel)

34. Willie Wobble (Mercury, Cook)

Aye Mr. Normal belongs to us... see William Early bird catches the worm...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

You people are just jealous because I have all the laudanum.

Oi then I be the only one that loves ye, being the only drug addict in either the Watch Dog or Port Royal... :lol:

Crewe of the Archangel

31. Abbington M. Normal (I think, Archangel)

33. Mae (Archangel)

34. Willie Wobble (Mercury, Cook)

Willie Wobble is actually a member of The Pyrates of the Coast and trained us all in cannon and guns. He's a damned fine cook too, as is Master Studley.

He, Hurricane, Diosa, Touche and Master Studley from the pub here had to high tail it back to the home port to keep their masters happy. We tried to stay for the photo but man, an 8 hour drive at 10 at night it murder. Sorry we missed it. The sunrise was nice though as we pulled into port.

Won't do that again. Next year we're staying put til morn, then heading up the coast.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

We tried to stay for the photo but man, an 8 hour drive at 10 at night it murder. Sorry we missed it. The sunrise was nice though as we pulled into port.

Won't do that again. Next year we're staying put til morn, then heading up the coast.

-- Hurricane

You were missed. We'll do the group shot on a Saturday next time and we'll schedule the other photo shoots on any night other than the big party. Too much to do at the last minute.

We learn by doing.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I'm not about catching worms or anything like unto it.  I require men for the working day.

Aye and all faithful and true they be... "Look Patrick didn't even wave!"

Mine would save me in a second..."Oi the Captain is the only one with the key to the money box and he's hidden it besides!!"

Crewe of the Archangel

I heard William caught something down there, just didn't know it was a worm. Is that treatable?

--- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

His idea of anesthesia is a close call with a mortar round!

I was seriously thinking of bringing a large wooden mallet with me next year. (They actually did this!)

We have a large red wooden mallet in the Catt & Fiddle in the Port Royal side of town. You can have at it next year.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

I heard William caught something down there, just didn't know it was a worm. Is that treatable?

--- Hurricane

All heads turn toward Mission....

??

I heartily recommend one of them BIG syringes...

Crewe of the Archangel

We have a large red wooden mallet in the Catt & Fiddle in the Port Royal side of town. You can have at it next year.

-- Hurricane

¡Muchas gracias!

11. & HIS WIFE...12.

sorry dont know their names.....but he's a welshman....from .....welsh...land.......

over here for a visit...said he and the missus carruse the pub from time to time......was really excited about meeting so many from the pub.....

anyway...no name...but...."WELCHY & MISSUS WELCHY".....til they git back home...to welch....land.......and start carusing the pub again......

nice folks....certainly hope so....he was damn near twice as big as i was....

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

So I think that the couple from Wales gets the much coveted "Farthest Traveled to Attend" Prize. Anyone else in contention?

And anyone twice the size of MadDogge is bordering on humongous.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...