Tall ship... measely 75K

This is shameful. I know that ship and her captain. The Argus is 101 years young and those scurvy dogs at Sea Base are tossing her aside like rubbish for faster newer ships the nuveau riche of Newport Beach want their kids to sail. Yes she need rerubishment (to the tune of $500, 000.00 -$1,000,000.00) but she's the real deal and she's the thrid oldest tallship in the U.S. Who would need rerfrubishment at 101 years old?

Also she's on my desktop. It's hard to see such a fine ship treated this way. ;)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Let's just hope she goes to a good home, Maria. I'd buy her if I had that kind of capital... :)

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

This is shameful. I know that ship and her captain. The Argus is 101 years young and those scurvey dogs at Sea Base are tosssing her aside like rubbish for faster newer ships the neuveau riche of Newport Beach want their kids to sail. Yes she need rerubishment (to the tune of $500, 000.oo -$1,000,000.00) but she's the real deal and she's the thrid oldest tallship in the U.S. Who would need rerfrubishment at 101 years old?

Also she's on my desktop. It's hard to see such a fine ship treated this way. <_<

I agree!

This is the ship that rescued that diver that was left at sea. Always seen at the Dana Pt. Tall Ships Festival.