Boot advice

You need to keep the boots off the ground, in a hanging position. I was myself looking for a source to hang my boots. I may rig a shoetree/hanger combo or clean them and store the boots laying on the sides.

Jerry

...run a rope from one cuff to the other under yer shirt and over yer shoulders...that ought ta work...

Yah.... that's the way Pyrates realy did it back then.....

<pissssst.... hey RumbaRue, you think they are going to beleave us........ :blink: >

Our crewe just uses some black leather thong to tie um up... right below the knee so they won't slide down the calf. The cuff hides the tie. A simple and effective fix.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Boots from Champion Attitude in Texas wont fall down . The standard 18" shafts are made from 6oz leather.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

You need boot garters. They are small belts or ties that go under the flap just below your knee. I was having the same problem and had an old pair of “80’s” boots that had belts wrapped around the ankle, not doing anything just for show, and have metal tabs on the ends. I punched a few new holes and let the ends hang out from under the buckets for decoration; it looks good and works great.

Check Ren boot sites or leather sites on the web. I know I’ve seen them out there I just can’t remember where.