Dammed quiet in this'ere pub!

Redbeard

Arrgh!

Is this a rough pirates drinking den ?, cos if so it certainly don't sound like one, more like a quiet genteel lounge bar in sleepytown. Oi Know's that most of ye swabs will still be in yer hammocks when Oi be on line, but three posts in the last two days!, where is everyone?

So come on ye lubbers let's get some pirate banter started, trade insults, start a fight, stick a grenadoe down the landlords britches, let's put some life into this old dump! :D

Cap'n Redbeard

P.U.B.C.A.T.

Piratical Union of Buccaneers Corsairs and Associated Trades

Garr!

Speaking of flinging bottles at Spaniards, Oi just murdered an arch bishop last weekend. Oi was involved with some filming for a new BBC Scotland programme about religion in scotland. Just to show that Oi be not religiously biased Oi'll be beating up a presbeterian minister this weekend. Aarrgh! it all be in a days work for pirate.

:D:D

Cap'n Redbeard

P.U.B.C.A.T.

Arrr!

Well what would'ee expect from a Colony what as was founded by a bunch of po-faced puritanical spoilsports.

When it comes to drinking, a true Buccaneer should know his limits and when to stop, and then have the courage to plough on regardless, till'ee be nowt but a gibbering heap in the scuppers.

For a true Buccaneer cares for nothing, not even his own worthless life!

Cap'n Redbeard

P.U.B.C.A.T.

Guest Angus MacVox

I think Jamaica's planning on an event where we can chat with her friends who were in pirates of the caribbean, maybe that'll help.

I think Jamaica's planning on an event where we can chat with her friends who were in pirates of the caribbean, maybe that'll help.

I'm workin' on it, Captain Admin, m'luv. The guys have just got back recently from St. Vincent. Jerry just got back online today (and was going to check out this Pyracy Forum today but got distracted with something else). When I can pin them down on a specific time period, probably a week night for about 90 minutes or so, I'll announce it in the Forum, as well as through the No Quarter Given email newsletter.

Safe harbours and full tankards,

--Jamaica Rose

"I have to find my inner pirate. I must confess he's coming out much more easily than I thought."

-- Geoffrey Rush on his role as Captain Barbossa for Pirates of the Caribbean.

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

Well... please inform me when this is going to happen. I have been trying to get a discussion going for some time now, but, can not get any response to any topics. I have worked on a forum chat , but, with the same results. I am defintely up for this, so please keep me informed.... Thanks........ The Capt. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I be tellin' all me shipmates about this here pub, so enjoys the quiet whiles ye kin.

An' ta Booga an' Redbeard, don't be confusin' all us colonial types with them Pur-a-tains in the Bay Colony. Us Rhdoe Islanders not knowin' how ta drink? What de ye thinks happens ta all that rum that we be smugglin' in. Cakes fer her Ladyship? A polite drink whit Hizz-Honor! We trades half fer Scotch and Whiskey and steals the rest back!

I looks f'ard ta the day when we kin be bendin' elbows across from one another.

Evil Tiny

I'm not really evil...oh wait...yes I am!

Discipline is on the severe side of harsh, and I likes it that way.