Rubs and Rum Pub

FlintLockSarah

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does a lady need to do to get a nice back and shoulder rub around here? 'Tis quite the place ye have here... :D

:lol: ~ALEXIS~

Aye Mylady, Tito will serve thee and welcome to me pub. sit back enjoy heres a drink on the house fer yee.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

It's been too long. The cold weather creepin' in has me bones bucklin'.

Sarah, m' luv. How 'bout another round of drinks and rubdowns?

Hello there Lover, welcome again as she wraps her arms around MAtts Neck and kisses him almost knocking him over. "Where Thee Been she full of excitment." She slaps his butt here you scallwag a drink of me finest Rum.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

Sorry, luv. Got swept out t' sea fer a bit. I made sure t' mark this place on me map, though. :lol:

Thanks for th' drink. Now, how about you give this frazzled pirates muscles a good once-over, eh?

Well, maybe more than once if we're lucky.

***Matt grabs her 'round the waist and pulls her in tightly and kisses her full on the lips. With a smile she turns to lead him to a table and Matt returns the smack on her butt as she giggles in delight.***

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Sorry, luv. Got swept out t' sea fer a bit. I made sure t' mark this place on me map, though. :lol:

Thanks for th' drink. Now, how about you give this frazzled pirates muscles a good once-over, eh?

Well, maybe more than once if we're lucky.

***Matt grabs her 'round the waist and pulls her in tightly and kisses her full on the lips. With a smile she turns to lead him to a table and Matt returns the smack on her butt as she giggles in delight.***

As she chuckles, follow me there Lover. its been awhile, she leads him to her private table, lit candles lite the room and the smell of the sweet salty ocean fills the room, the curtains blow in the caribbean breeze. He takes his shirt off and lies down upon her table, she leans down to him with oil in her soft hands and slowly and deeply runs them across his shoulders and down his back as his spines cracks on the way down. He moans in satisfaction. Sarah takes a gulp of her Rum and caresses his back and shoulders.

I'm putty in yer hands, darlin'.

TITO! Can ye get some grilled seafood in here, mate? This little vixen's gonna work up an appetite! ;)

***Matt lies in ecstasy. As Sarah pauses for a drink, Matt arches up to get a couple quick swigs of his own.***

Ahhhhh. Proceed, m' dear.

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

OOOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh....CRIMINEY, that feels good!

***As the shivers finally go away, Matt quickly rolls over and pulls Sarah onto the table, straddling him. He sits up and runs his fingers into her long hair as he pulls her head towards his. Their lips meet in a rum-drenched kiss.***

***Matt's hands drop down to Sarah's hips where he squeezes her and pulls her body against his. Sarah gasps in delight and quickly develops a wicked smile. Her eyes glimmer, reflecting the candlelight in the room.***

Un lacing her Bodice, her breast swell in every breath she takes and the sweat beads as it runs down them.. she pulls him closer as to become one with the desire racing through them.

She looks at him into his gazing blue eyes and whispers softly you have been gone too long..as she hugs him deeply as his face snuggles into her bossum..

Damn woman! It's gettin' warm in here!

***Sarah looks at him and winks. She quickly looks back over her shoulders to see who's watching. When she looks back to Matt, she's biting her lip. She smiles and slides off the table, pulling him along with her. Sarah whispers to Matt...***

There are other people out front, but I think we can make it out the window.

***Matt begins to smile in wonderment at the thoughts that must be racing through her pretty head.***

Let's do it. ;)

after their stroll and privacy, Sarah enters back into the pub, she looks for tito, she yells for him Tito where are thee.. she scratches her head....

***Mad Matt stands at the window, propping his elbows up on the sill. With a sly grin he looks around inside the room and sees Sarah.***

'ello, luv. ;)

Sorry it took me a bit t' get back. Someone left me a bit weak in th' knees. :lol:

***Matt crawls in through the window and stands on shaky stems.***

I think it's my turn t' treat you, dear.

***Matt reaches inside his waistcoat and removes a pewter flask.***

It's some of me best stuff, luv. Here's t' you and yer heavenly parlour, here. :P

• 2 weeks later...
***Mad Matt stands at the window, propping his elbows up on the sill. With a sly grin he looks around inside the room and sees Sarah.***

'ello, luv. :huh:

Sorry it took me a bit t' get back. Someone left me a bit weak in th' knees. :huh:

***Matt crawls in through the window and stands on shaky stems.***

I think it's my turn t' treat you, dear.

***Matt reaches inside his waistcoat and removes a pewter flask.***

It's some of me best stuff, luv. Here's t' you and yer heavenly parlour, here. :huh:

Aye I'll drink to that one Luv... Sarah pulls out a bottle of her fine Rum she does, heres to ya as she pours into his cup. and smiles and winks...

Flirtation aside:

D'know ifen Sarah will be at PiP but I use t' be pretty good wit m'ahnds. Now det d'saw bones ahs fixed m'up right fine I ken give a neck and shoulder rub a try ifen ya wonts. I kent promise no more, d'nt know ifen I've d'strengt in m'ahnds again.

:)

Flirtation aside:

D'know ifen Sarah will be at PiP but I use t' be pretty good wit m'ahnds. Now det d'saw bones ahs fixed m'up right fine I ken give a neck and shoulder rub a try ifen ya wonts. I kent promise no more, d'nt know ifen I've d'strengt in m'ahnds again.

:)

B) Cheers there Silkie, Well Luv Welcome to me Pub, and sure if you like i have a table in thee back a private massage room there are plenty of fine pirates enjoy luv. Cheers to ya as she hands her a tankard of her finest rum..

Now will this masage be available at Pirates in Paradise in Key West?! I will bring the rum? Better yet care to join me in my cabin on my ship in LA?

Awl, luv to be there luv, My ship be a sailing these holidays i'll be returning a shore soon here at me pub. B)

• 2 weeks later...

:blink: Sarah runs around cleaning her tables and Massage rooms with a broom and mop. The ocean breeze flows through the curtains and candle lite room. a Sign swings in the breeze BAR KEEP AND MAIDS WANTED.... She walks back to ehr private room changes her clothes to her favorite corset, burgandy velvet and puts her robe on goes back into the pub area and sits by a fire going and sips her rum watchin the flames of the candles flicker in the room.

• 3 weeks later...

As she sits and relaxes, she wonders where Capt Tito has been. She lays her head back upon the chair and day dreams of her fall away lover. The sign of wanted help sways in the ocean breeze as the sun rises over the horizon. The smell of fresh coconut drifts on the wind.