New Pirate Group Forming

Diego what you be doing? lol good to see that your getten things together for a group of your own.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarlet had a great idea since we have to put a few items of certain patron interest into the program of events scheduled through out the day (they are handed out to patrons as they come in the gate) we should have a powder monkey auction where parents can all bring their children at a certain time and we'll auction them off to the faire goers there. I think parents could use it as a way to make their kids behave through out the day! You know a little motivation rather than bribing them with ice cream and it would prove fairly entertaining for all!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 2 weeks later...

the funeral services for Diego Santana de la Vega were held at Bethany Chapel in the Cayman Islands a group of thirty-three (what apppeared to be) pirates showed up and after his service his ashes were thrown into to carib. God rest his soul.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetins and what not, I met most of you this last Esco Faire, I was with Black Company for the weekend, anyway, I was wondering who will be at Potrero War over the Memorial day weekend, and if any of you wish to go I will have an encampment with walls, all you need to do is bring yourself and some grub for yourself or to share. Potrero is by no means a dry site, lts of parties planned and what not. Especially in my camp. Anyway, the invite is out there, e-mail me if interested.

Captain McKasson

Crossed Cutlass

We appreceate the offer, but as far as I know, not a one of us is in the SCA and don't want to be. No offense.

I have heard of the war many times, though I've never gone. My friends keep telling me I should sell my wares there, but alas, I admit I've chickened out. Bad me.

HOWEVER, I can be bribed....as far as I know I'm doing nothing for that big weekend....can I sell my pouches and feather hat pins?

Ok, here's some pictures, I have new ones since this was taken, and some in the pictures have been sold. Dang I wish I knew how to do a website, but I just don't have the money to pay someone to do it for me...alas....

If you tell me what colors she likes I can make one up for you....

Anyways, here's some pictures:

Treasured Feathers#1

Treaured Feathers#2

Treasured Feathers#3

Treasured Fearthers#4

Ahoy Maties,

I can finally view the goings on and hopefully see where I can jump in. Me access to the site had been severly disabling until DH finally got the virus off his pc. I hope to see ye all soon.

And

I'm sorry I missed Diego's funeral. I didn't know he had passed away.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.