What are you doing right now?

Christine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they hit room 240B, and the lower decks? I assume they spend time in the pool and changing rooms?

Thanks for the tip Christine!

There's 2 ghost tours, take them both. Both are very good! And they both go to a lot of areas of the ship. I've taken the tour more than once, I've been all over that ship. :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Getting ready to take a little nap before going to the airport. My aunt and uncle come back from Ireland tonight. They emailed a couple of times to say they're having a great time. On one of the days they sat across from Bono from U2 in a pub. They also went to the Braveheart film site and also Enya's house. Very cool! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Now THAT sounds perfect. Just perfect. Sancho Panza Maduro and a Guinness, please. You've inspired me. Now I have to run out for some supplies!
Aye!Now it's mornin and I'm drinking a hot cup of java!

AICCbloody1.jpg

"Not all men seek rest and peace, some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."Ivory Coast Cutthroats?P1.gif

Getting ready to head down to the airport soon. Customs in Chicago made them miss my aunt and uncle's flight last night. There was no more flights into San Diego so they put them up in a hotel for free. Their body clocks are all screwed up and they're not happy about having to stay in Chicago.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg