Shipwrecks

Capt. Flint

I was reading in an article not to long ago, that the wreck of Blackbeards flagship was found. At least it is believed to possibly be the Q.A.R. Then all of the sudden, there was no more info. Has anyone heard anything about this. Also, does anyone know where I can find any stories about it. Thanks... The Capt.

Capt. Flint (Me buckoo),

They have been showing a TV program on one of the History or Discovery channels recently on the QAR.

Based on the location, the number of cannons and dated items, they are pretty sure she be she.

The show has popped up a number of times recently show if you get Cable, you may be able to see it.

Fair Winds & Rich Plunder to Ye,

Long Steve Pyrite

They have been showing a TV program on one of the History or Discovery channels recently on the QAR.

Based on the location, the number of cannons and dated items, they are pretty sure she be she.

Ahh -- Teach -- my old sweetheart -- now there was a man! His flagship the Queen Anne's Revenge was quite a vessel too.

To learn all that you wanted to, and more even, about the QAR here is the official website:

http://www.ah.dcr.state.nc.us/qar/

I know the head underwater archeologist on the project (David Moore) -- and though they have found no conclusive proof -- like a bell with the name of the ship on it -- all the facts and evidence so far points to the QAR. He's about 99% sure it's the QAR.

Blackheartedly yrs,

--Jamaica Rose

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven