Dropping Anchor here in yer port.

I appreciates all the hoopla. It be a nice feelin to ave yer mates round these special event when they be appenin. I just be knowin it cana be fer all the free Rum now, can it? Nae, Not these pyrates I says. (Fingers crossed) B)

Shoots anything that moves!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) here's to your promotion! now, go forth, my friend, and plunder! B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

After a good amount of time at sea in she walks... a new face in the crowd... spying after him she would make her way to him...

Good Day to ye Captain... might ye offer a lass a drynk of fine rum... and perhaps some company and conversation of the sea...

with a wink she would sit beside him and smile sweetly

I be thankin all ya scallywags fer the fyne congrats. Ana I be a man o my word in offerin all who wants drynks of choice. At least till me next plunderin find.

And katheryn, I be at yer service. What ya be wantin asides a rum now?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I finally made me Captin. Does I feel different, I saws no, but it was worth the wait and me blabberin mouth. Rums on me Mates and a ginger ale fer the ones that not be old enough. :huh::huh::huh::huh::P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gongratulations, mate, now maybe ye shall get yer own wanted poster...bein' as how yer notorious an' all. Ray! I shall 'ave a rhum an' a Guinness

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Poster! A pirate cana only ope can't he? That would certainly culminate (Damn that be a big word), in watchin me back more. Somthin I gots use ta many a year back. Hahaha!!!

Ana Rummy dear, no one could twist a soft arm o yours anyway. Ana I would be fightin anyone that be having the nerve nough ta ever try. Thanks fer the congrats mates.

• 1 month later...

Well, I sees me tyme as come. I just finally now made me more well known then ever. I just mades me Dread Pyrate. ARRRR!!! Tyme ta start tearin up the high seas ana everything else in me way. Ana with that said, I be crackin some kegs o me own private stock o Guatemalan Rum fer those so wantin. So ladies, gents, rogues scallywags, and scoundrals, belly up ta tha bar, get yer poison and let Ray make yer night complete. HUZZAH!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah Jonathan, ye be a fine Dread Pyrate ye be and ye have a wonderful way with the words. Guatemalan Rum ye says?

-as I swagger over to the bar and plants meself on yer lap and bats me big baby blues-

"can I be havin a double shot of what ye has in yer mug?"

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Ya only need ask Scarlet. I aves nough ta be goin round many tymes. Ya dina ave ta be givin me yer blues neither. Although they made me a bit weak kneed. I be a sucker fer eyes. And the rest o ya feels good to. Only since I aves me other hand restin on yer cheek. Ana that be the far one on me lap. Hahaha!! Drynk up lassie.

Jonathan gives Scarlet a wee squeeze.

Jonathan you ROGUE, squeezin me backside....as mama taught me " ye can have me pyrate booty, but stays away from me treasure chest " LOL.

Week kneed, ( insert throaty purr here ) do tell me more big boy. How many rounds do ye have enough for? :o

Scarlet McBayne

Now, was that Treasure Chest, or Pleasure Chest? Hahaha!!! They be different. Well Lassie, I'fn ya be askin, then ya needs ta be drynkin. I aves me pleanty. Ray has 2 full barrels of it just fer me. Now, ya wants more poison?

Do ye ave to ask ifin Scarlet wants more poison? I should think that be quite obvious...YES.

Now ye might have to form yer own opinion, but I ave been told that not only do I ave a treasure chest, but pleasure chest as well. Yes love and I do be knowin the difference, but can ye be bringin the pleasure to the treasure? Hummm

Bottoms up ( and I meant the liquoer! ) :lol::lol:

Scarlet McBayne

Hey Notorious! (turns with a keen ear. Bottom's up I hears? I'm game! Looks about to no avail and picks up where me left off) Since ya be a dread pirate now! Can I wave me drams o Guatemalen Rum and jes drynk ale wit ya then? (turns to Ray) Guinness ifin ye please.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.