Tsunami Kate

William Brand

aye, what is for dessert? Ohh, and don't forget the warm drink....please

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, Silkie you have the right idea...a nice cup of coffee with either a splash of Irish Cream or Kahlua.. That sounds oh sooo delicious.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Coffee service for all has come and gone and it's quite late..

celestial-mirror-UM257B.jpg

The door of the Kate squeeks on it's hinges"squeek "..but only moves a tot.

It moves several more times giving but a little at each try

"Squeeka , squeeka, squeekA, squEEKA!!"

folowed by silence.....

then a sigh.....

Scuffling is heard and the door flies open pressed by a meaty hand.

Under the big pirates arm Red Cat swaggers in laden in weapons both secret an visible. The most visible o' which is a trademark grin.

"Thankee Roberts" she heads t' th bar t' wait fer her compatriots in adventure.

Miss Ashcombe walks out an gives th CAt a big hug, but simply extends her hand t' Ol Roberts cause she knows he's a rogue. :P"To what do we owe the honor Miss Cat?" Says she.

Red CAt hooks a foot on th taverns rail an accepts a tankard. Droppin a hefty bag o coin on th bar. She winks at th barkeep.

"Wall" Cat drawls "We be an exclusive club o exclusive adventurers who has just hit th 2000 post mark. " She motions fer a refill... "So my mates an I from PHSB be havin a wee celebration"

Miss Ashcombe brightens "Oh well Huzzah! " She sets a place for Jacky Tar, False Ransom, Silkie McDunough an Black Nate. After considering a moment she puts out a place for the infamous Inigo too aye..ye never know...

yeah.jpg

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I saunter into the Kate after four days at sea, and pull up a chair. Adjusting my new Windlass custlass, I lean back with a sigh of contentment at being back at the Pub. So, since I've already had me a few glasses of wine, I guess I'll stick with that for the rest of the night. You know what happens when you mix your liquor! **burp**

Three cheers to 2000 posts in the TPHSB. A fine crew, one and all. :P:P:P

.........burp........ :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Jacky enters the Kate an pulls up a chair next t' Ransom.

"Aye, I'll hav a glass o' wine as well. A Cabernet is wot' I've brought, I hope the proprietor won't mind?"

Jacky stops t' admire Ransom's new cutlass, "Aye, a trip t' the Kate has been long over due. I don't suppose I can use yer cutlass t' open this bottle?"

Silkie comes in and greets each of her adventursome mates with a hug, Lingering a bit longer in Roberts arms she whispers something in his ear and he looks just a tad guilty.

Oi! Ere's t'us! ...well you mostly ...I've been rather quiet lately. Miss Ashcombe! A bottle of old world port! Silkie pulls out a cigar.

Does anyone care to join me, or I should I go light up on the deck when we are done?

Roberts bright blue eyes sparkle an a flash o gold compliment em as he grins wide then laughs heartily at the whispered comment. He gives th lass a good squeeze wit one arm an lifts his tankard in th other hand. Slainte t' me fellow adventurers..aye t' has been quite a trip s far. Silkie blushes as Roberts whispers summin back t' her fore releasin her from his knee. He heads over ta Red Cat an stands as his shorter friend back agin th bar an a heel upon th rail. Aye they do make a formidable pair o intrepid adventurers at times.

Wine, women, coin n song.

Equal shares of each says I!

Red cat laughs at th blush on Silkie's cheeks owin t' Roberts attention and rougish charm. She smacks tankards wit th big pirate an they trade a few stories an a bawdy joke. Roberts makes t' head outside wit Silkie pullin his clay pipe from within his coat. Before he does so, Red Cat lifts her cup agin. "Aye jus want' t express me gratitude and such t' a crew such as we be f' a year o laughs adventure an fun. Aye ye be me mates ye five. A lass coldnt ask f' better t' ply the waters o adventure an silliness wit!" They all raise their tankards. "Here's t' another 2000 posts!" :rolleyes:;):(

Nate comes inta th Kate a tad late as usual. "Wot's iss about a party fer the PHSB?" he Grins his wild grin and addresses the heavens, "Yes Father, I'll tell 'em." Walking over to the bar next to Red Cat and seeing Miss Ashcombe there he wrinkles his brow, then shakes his head. "The Almighty says since ya don't have any water ta turn ta wine, He can't help at th party. I'll have rhum then." Once served, Nate bumps tankards and glasses with everyone in reach. "Slainte!"

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

A ship in a puddle is better than no ship at all

Dear Saint Brendan, to mention your name is to recall much travelling.

It was in relation to voyages that you emerged as a popular Saint.

The Irish became great travelers thus spreading their faith everywhere.

Protect not only mariners but also all those who go down to the sea in ships. Amen.

As Roberts an Silkie walk out fer a smoke, Black Nate enters. Red Cat, an elbow on Jacky's shoulder next t' Ransom, laughs at his usual antics an odd conversations. "Oi Nate! come rest yer sea legs wit us an celebreate!" He offers up a toast to posts "Slainte!" They call fer a second round and Miss Ashcombe appears.

"Now behave you lot, this is a respectable establishment...the Captain welcomes all who ship in, but take care with the furniture and no feet on the tables!." She shoots a look at Red Cat who is known for leaning her chair back till it nearly topples. JAcky laughs heartily an assures Miss. A he'll keep a handle on the small rowdy lot. Red Cat merely throws her a wink an a sheepish grin "What 'ave we on the menu t'day Miss A?"

"Aye, seems I've come ta th right place then. . . ."

Nate begins to laugh, and others join in as it is infectious. The laughter dies down and drinking commences again.

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

Protect not only mariners but also all those who go down to the sea in ships. Amen.

Jacky stops t' admire Ransom's new cutlass, "Aye, a trip t' the Kate has been long over due. I don't suppose I can use yer cutlass t' open this bottle?"

I raise a brow and give Jacky a rather tipsey version of THE LOOK. "Are you daft, man, you don't use a fine weapon such as this to open a wine bottle. Like as not you'd end up wacking off the neck of the bottle and waste a good Cabernet."

With what dexderity I have left, I whip from behind the bar a little devise known as The Rabbit. In a twinkling, I have Jacky's bottle open and two glasses poured. "Here you go, luv."

I raise my glass. "To Nate, Roberts, Silkie, Red Cat...and you luv" ...I lean over and give Jacky a peck on the cheek..."my sailing companions and good friends. Salute! See you all at the 3000 posts party." :(

"Now, where's the snacks?"

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

With what dexderity I have left, I whip from behind the bar a little devise known as The Rabbit. In a twinkling, I have Jacky's bottle open and two glasses poured. "Here you go, luv."

Inigo pokes his head in the door just in time to see Ransom's feat. His eyes get wide; he's never seen one of those used to open a bottle before. He blushes and ducks outside.

The smells comin from iside are too temptin an Roberts an Silkie head back inside for their repast a'fore the intrepid adventurers again set sail.

As they do Inogo passes them blushing like a schoolgirl. Roberts has never met th man, but Silkie almost trips on the way in staring at the flashy Spaniard.

Wine, women, coin n song.

Equal shares of each says I!

Silkie calls out a quick greeting to Indigo as he passes and keeps herself from tripping by holding tighter to the tall rogues arm with both hands. She looks up at him and grins mischief dancing in her mossy eyes.

Wot's Miss Ashcombe got cookin fer brunch? Smells divine!

As she and Roberts reach the table he, not always a gent, takes a seat before the lass he has in tow. Silkie steals a kiss ...not that he was keeping it from her!

I raise my glass. "To Nate, Roberts, Silkie, Red Cat...and you luv" ...I lean over and give Jacky a peck on the cheek..."my sailing companions and good friends. Salute! See you all at the 3000 posts party." B)

"Now, where's the snacks?"

Nate raises his tankard and not so gently whacks it against everyone elses drinking vessels for the toast. "Party til we reach th 3000 post mark!" He heads back to th bar next ta Red Cat. "Capin's wonderin where be th snacks? Wot they gots ere? Got more than snacks? Hearty food and dessert? Say, London Broil and Pie?"

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

Arches a brow from the dark corner she sat in staring out over the moon lit kissed sea as she turned just enough to view the kiss stolen by Silkie. Chuckles quickly turn to a cough and she slumps deeper into the comfort of her chair and sips at her hot choclate.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Hmm, BriarRose also sits alone in the dark watching the antics of every one. She is amused and content. Looking over at Syren she winks and lifts her mug of cafe mocha in salute.

B)

Jacky frees the cork from the clutches o' the rabbit an flicks it in t' BriarRose's lap (just missin' her mocha).

"A toast t' those who will follow after us."

"May the good Sir William an his Tsunami Kate be here t' greet them."

"May they enjoy the fellowship that we hav been lucky enough t' share!"

Wot's wit th hot chocolate an mocha? Unless there's whiskey or rhum or something in those drinks, you ain't celebratin right!

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

Aye, looks like I was missin' th' party!

Congrats to ye on th' PHSB!!!

2K posts, Huzzah!

Rum

Drambuie

DiSaronno

Whate'er ye got, I'll take a gil!

Slainte!!!

:lol::huh::huh:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Wot's wit th hot chocolate an mocha? Unless there's whiskey or rhum or something in those drinks, you ain't celebratin right!

Ah, my dear Sir, but I have a good portion of Kahlua in me cafe mocha.

But if that doesn't seem strong enough for ya, then please pour me a tumbler of DiSarono or Drambuie on the rocks.

BriarRose winks at Jacky Tar as she picks up the cork and begins to toy with it it, rolling it inbetween her fingers.