Cutthroat Island weigh in

Firethorn

:o

Gena Davis is gonna play a nympho Transylvanian vampire pirate captain what be wear'n next t' nothing?!!!?

Oh man, like there is No Way they could mess a movie like that up! Heck, they wouldn't even need any other actors, just Gena Davis runnin' in slo-mo along the Caribbean shoreline..... :P Even Be'er Then BayWatch!!!!

:lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

transylvania_6-5000_6.jpg

geena_davis_008.jpg

geena_davis_010.jpg

Moderator edit:

Link deleted for inappropriate content for the Pirate Pop forum.

PM CaptainSatan directly if you want to the link to inappropriate photos of actor Geena Davis.

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

i actually bought the disc not too long ago.... some of the characters i had a real problem with... especially the guy with the chain...

kinda reminded me of those old cheesy martial arts films where one guy holds back an entire army armed with only a gardening trowel or highly proficient in using a piece of silverware as a deadly weapon.

lots of imagination going on here, but geez, at least use it in the right direction...

right now, i have to go practice using my caulk gun as a weapon of defense.. you know.... in case my family is attacked by ninjas or some silly crap while i'm caulking the house.... :rolleyes: