Tallship Challenge 2005

the Royaliste

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now y'all need be bringin them events ta the East. Looks like a grand time. Wishin I could be there I do. But, who'er goes, I will be in spirit wit ya. :ph34r:

Bloody 'eck, mate...dunno wot ye be callin' 'East',but.....Tallships Challenge 2006 summer is on the Great Lakes, and if'n we can pilfer enough dubloons this winter with this gig, we'll be sailin' 'home' to the 'Lakes...............

:ph34r:

Depending on how the Challenge turns out, and how well we fair doing battles and such on the way, Royaliste may spend the winter in SoCal, or............P.S. 'Pearl', gimmee a heads up if you and your gang want in on the Battle Sail with the Lynx, as I'm most likely going to keep the deck crowd on the small side, for maximum gunpowder therapy.......

:D

A fine ship she is!

It's a pity she isn't coming to the Sail Amsterdam event, that would've been cool.

I've bookmarked both websites ye gave :huh:

With all the high fear i have, i'd love to work a ship such as that, must be wonderful :)

hero.jpg

Hmm....Unbeknownst to me, the San Diego event is separate and not a part of ASTA's 'Tallships Challenge 2005', but..we are now confirmed there for the 5 days of their event August 17-23rd. entitled 'Festival of Sail'.........A heads up for the few members that already reside in that hamlet, as well as any other pirate types wot need a good dose of 'Pirate Ship'....... :lol:

:rolleyes:

I know that PRP just got a heads up about it, but unknown if the group itself will be there. The first time it happened there were numerous problems that the Powers that Be, got dumped on PRP. In the following year(s) the Powers weren't going to compensate PRP for anything, not even a place to stowe our stuff. So PRP decided not to do it again. I believe our Event Cordinator is in the process of finding out the situation.

HOWEVER, since I live in the San Diego area, I'd be more than happy ta come down in costume ta meet ye. An' if'n yer kind, give me and my companion a fine ride on yer ship. (Hopefully not havin' ta pay for the ride)

Not likely to get seasick while cannon battles are going on in the bay.

Rumba Rue

** :lol: **

hmmm, sorry they snarfed things up for PRP, hope we fare better :lol: ...Otherwise, we'd love to have yer company again, and any and all costumed pirate types wot need somewhere to hang,or, well..linger (shouldnt mention 'hangin' around pirates, eh?).........

:lol:

ROYALISTE Yep, she's a Pyrate Ship!!

Hmmmm, that one is even prettier. Hey, I know that boat, errr ship. It's the Royaliste! I can't see its end quarters, but I'm sure it says 'RRR' on the back.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 3 weeks later...

Royaliste: Wish ye were coming up here to Tacoma in July!

I know those rollin' hills! I love seeing yer ship in me Native Bay of St Francis....

Hope these don't put yar eye out....

The Brotherhood of Oceanic Mercenaries (www.BOOMpirates.com)

commandeered the Lynx last weekend in Washington!

lorienmarybrian.jpg

One more of "the Lady" gettin pounded by the Lynx.

DSCF3310.jpg

Stormfeathersiggycopy.jpg

Well, ofcourse i couldn't come over this year if i wanted to, but..i was calling all around about coming to the USA for the premiere of POTC3 in 2007, i will save all i can..and then someone (anonymous so who?) replied on Live Journal don't be silly and to come over to a faire instead!

I have to admit...i'm beginning to think seriously about doing that as inland it's undoubtedly much cheaper to come and LA is expensive icon_eek.gif

No, i think i may just come over in the summer of 2007 (If i can) and see that i visit one or more faire's.

That depends on if i had a guest spot, hotels or even motels obviously make it much more expensive..

See i can be wise.. ;)

hero.jpg