Pirate single's bar

Sheila

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know ye be havin a jest at my expense but truly i've been through stages where i have literaly worn a man out and he didnt even get a kiss for it... *sigh* ah memories... when i say that i am wild its because i am... i was reared to be a challange by the first boy to try to tame me. Thats why when i know a man shows interest i tell him straight up that you "Really like disapointment dont you"

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

what did i do to you? that makes you such a boggard to me?

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

well watch it would ya for sometimes i like being silly but her i'm serious

But why is the rum gone?

dont be like that

But why is the rum gone?

::strides in and grabs a mug of rum, joining the crowd:: 'ello 'ello. ::looks around:: Gah, ya'll look so bloody lonely. Ye need some cheerin' up!

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

we look bloody lonely cause some of us are love

But why is the rum gone?

Well thats no good. Come on, cheer up. Drinks on me. ::signals the barwench for a round of drinks:: I be determined ta get you people outta yer funk.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Aye, I am with ya Silver. These folks here do look a might glum. Not 'nouf rum me thinks, though the wee one still has a few years of cider to go.

No reason to be lonely. After me first mate and I split (me with 2 kids), I was sad in the beginning but then actually had quite a bit of fun being single and not havin' to worry about another. Okay - maybe a bit too much fun. I met me 2nd mate (2nd marriage) a year later. We have our ups and downs, as does everyone, but you gotta be happy and content with yourself, and love yourself - before anyone else can truly do the same.

Me words of wisdom - now where be me wine?

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Cheers to Madam Macaw fer speakin' tha truth! ::passes Madam Macaw a glass of fine wine:: Now let's all cheer up a bit, eh? This be a single's bar, not a hangin'! Drinks on me!

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Aye Silver, and me only be single when me mate isn't here!!

::grabbing the wine:: Now, this is more like it!!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Ye, now this is betta'. Three 'appy souls! Madam Macaw, yer a lass afta me own 'eart! ::winks::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Shhhhhhhh, don't let the lads catch on ::wink::

Me mate is a land lubber, not a pyrate, and he's more comfortable on a harley than a ship. Me, I goes where it suits me, iffen I have a bit of friendly persuation.

:lol:

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

:lol: I'll try ta keep tha' quiet! No good fer the lads ta catch on to 'ow to snag such a fine lass as the two of us!

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Aye, Laura

I was just read'n a bit 'bout you - I would love to be reading you Laura Silver tales! Also, who drew that might fine drawing you have there? Wonderful.

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

The drawin' in me profile tis a mate o' mines work, the ava drawin' tis me own work. I would be honored ta let ye read me writin', but I must warn ye, the one I be referin to be 70 pages (18 chapters) long so far. But I'd happily send ye the first chapter as a sample before ye commit yerself.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Aye Silver - I'd be very interested in reading yer work! Ye have it on the big box ye workin' on now (computer), or is it in paper form????

Send me a PM and we can go from there. The drawings are good. Here be a bit o' me own:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mpodles/albu...m/ph//my_photos

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

::glares at Cap'n Z and then pointedly ignores him, turning to Madam Macaw:: Those be right fine drawin's Madam, ye be a skilled artist. Me writin' be on this devil of a device, I'll send ye a PM...

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad: