Where are we from?

Saskia

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina- halfway between Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Well, like the name sez, I currently reside on an island that they call Harbor Bay (in years past twas Bay Farm Island)

This island is next to Alameda the island where they used to keep the nuclear wessels in the lovely San Francisco Bay.

Born and raised in the SF Bay Area.

Maybe someday I'll move across the bay to Treasure Island (seems somehow appropriate)

:blink:

*Tips hat* I hail from the Lone Star State :P Born and raised close enough to the coast to miss it and yearn for it..Now I be in the Hill country..Central Texas...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Born, along with America, in Philadelphia, although at a later date. Now home ported in New Orleans. Have lived in suburban New York, and in Chicago, Las Vegas, and (somehow) Jackson, MS got in there, too.

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"