WTB - Scarce Round Ball Mould

KingBee852

A quick google search found this place - http://www.cannon-mania.com/molds.htm - with your size for $64. I'm sure there are more vendors available too.

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

I'd try wes1761's link. Cannon~Mania is not a machinist ., he is a vendor . He will take your money ., the see if one of the machinists on lis list can make it ., and you could be waiting a VERY VERY long time. Better to check on some forums about cannon~mania's repore. Its not good. Been there ., done that.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

You might want to contact Larry Callahan and order a bullet mold from him dirrect he does a superior job and offers an extremely good product that he backs up with his name and reputation. His phone number is (636)475-7444. IF YOU GET THE MACHINE LEAVE A MESSAGE HE WILL CALL YOU BACK. If the mold you want is a "standard" caliber they are 50.00 if it a "custom" order they are 70.00, because he has to make a custom cherry to make the mold. You can also order the mols finish in blued or browned. I believe you can't go wrong dealing with him and it would money well spent, I know I do.

Untill we meet again may you have fair winds and following seas.

Y.M.H.S.

C-