Roll Call 2010

William Brand

You sure will be sir. I am still putting the thumbscrews to Water Rat and Sloe Gin. Black was interested in adventuring too. I think he needs a road trip. Those are the only ones on the fence but I'm sure Water Rat will fall into place once he knows its virtually a band reunion that's been a long time in the making. Woohoo! Double T would eat you alive. Lucky dog! ;)

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to make plans. If'n the govern is oblidging (and he's a sour puss most of the time) then me mate, Gunner Gordon and I will be making port this year.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

You sure will be sir. I am still putting the thumbscrews to Water Rat and Sloe Gin. Black was interested in adventuring too. I think he needs a road trip. Those are the only ones on the fence but I'm sure Water Rat will fall into place once he knows its virtually a band reunion that's been a long time in the making. Woohoo! Double T would eat you alive. Lucky dog! ;)

And I'm putting the screws to my half-brother Bill. A fine guitar player in his own right, who wants to joint us. I think our Pyrates of the Coast crewe is going to be amazing this year, certainly the best we've fielded in at least six years. Especially since we've gone "the more the merrier" route.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Since numbers are now an issue, I'd like to point out that I don't see the sutlers listed on the Roll Call. I am definitely planning on being there with the sutlery, At The Sign Of The White Rose.

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Please add the following to the Mercury Crew as well... Last year things came up that prevented them from coming, they are hoping similar circumstances don't repeat themselves...

Trish Gallatin

Shannon Gallatin

(maybe David, their son)

(perhaps Cody, David's friend who really LOVED the Santa Maria event)

Nick Strojny will also be back from Iraq well before then and has expressed interest in coming as well.

Michael_banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like madPete will be staying in town this year rather than camping and may have company, though that is still tentative.

I do prefer to remain listed with the Mercury crew for this event, can't wait to see you blokes and lasses!

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

It looks like madPete will be staying in town this year rather than camping and may have company, though that is still tentative.

I do prefer to remain listed with the Mercury crew for this event, can't wait to see you blokes and lasses!

mP

Are you staying for a full week or just a few days?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thank you for the gracious offer Callenish! pretty sure I will be in a hotel.

At this point I'm planning a similar trip as last year... fly in weds or thurs, fly out Mon (into Key West this time, the drive from Miami/Ft lauderdale was nice, but forced me to miss Sunday night activities).

We even considered the whole week and bringing the family, but that is not looking likely.

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

Most Recent Update:

Pyrates of the Coast - Fort:

Red Handed Jill (Camp Captain)

Bootleg

Youngblood

Animal

Dumplin'

Sully

In Town

Hurricane (Crewe Captain)

Cyren

Sloe Gin

Double Trouble

Sir Nigel

Lighthouse

Black Skot

Flint

Watterat

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Hey boo! Good to see you here!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Quartermaster Brand

If ye please Sir, add to the Roll Call

John Sterling

Sean Merriweather

Joshua Merriweather

Crewe of the Archangel

Much obliged

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

You better darn well be signing up for the roll call! Who else am I going to heckle....umm...fawn over..... from the fort walls!!!!

Quartermaster Brand

If ye please Sir, add to the Roll Call

John Sterling

Sean Merriweather

Joshua Merriweather

Crewe of the Archangel

Much obliged

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

You better darn well be signing up for the roll call! Who else am I going to heckle....umm...fawn over..... from the fort walls!!!!

Diosa,

How can you fawn over the captain you are from the Buccaneer camp, 1690 or so, you would be an old lady by 1720. LOL Lets see ...If you were 20 in 1690 you would be 60 in 1720. lol A bit long in the tooth for the good captain. hehe

Diosa,

How can you fawn over the captain you are from the Buccaneer camp, 1690 or so, you would be an old lady by 1720. LOL Lets see ...If you were 20 in 1690 you would be 60 in 1720. lol A bit long in the tooth for the good captain. hehe

Speak for yourself.... we Mayan's hold up well!!

and actually this year I will be from the 1800s.... so have fun figuring that one out... maybe I am one of the daughters of Sterling.... turned wrecker/pirate.... :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

so diosa, does that mean when you don't hold up well any more...... you're a mayan ruin???? ;)

hahahaha yeah, something like that.... Lucky for me... my dad is in his 70s and still looks great for his age :) I'm going to keep holding that hope that I won't be a ruin anytime soon :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com