questions.........

lady constance

hmmmmmmmm..... just wondering if this a family event, or perhaps , an adult weekend that i really ought to consider taking the old man to..........

i have " heard" that this IS the premiere event aside from key west.... is that so?

tell me what makes it so.....

are there plenty of " nice things" to acquire there? { callenish, i KNOW your stuff is top rated and fabulous ideas for gifts for my dear husband-- we shall talk about that}

lady constance

Constance, this is a great event...

There is a ball (Friday night), and it is a family festival.

Lots of music, good amount re-enacting, plenty to do. Vendors are fairly varied, although there seemed to be fewer vendors atBlackbeards festival then there was in Key west... But it looks like that is expanding,.,,

It would be awesome to see you and Silas there! And as many of the kids as you culd drag along as well!

Michael_banner.jpg

...But you can only come if you bring cookies. :rolleyes:

(Those were the best breakfast ever, by the way)

Seriously though, last year at Hampton I got a few little accessories for my period sewing kit and a few little accessories just for me (fan, comb, etc)...very nice and very reasonably priced....I enjoyed looking at everything, but at the time was on a rather limited budget....it's a good time no matter what!

Banner.jpg