Excaliber

Grace Sparrow

I have a fairly new Excaliber meant for hanging on the wall. Last week a snake got into my bedroom and the sword was used to kill it as it tried to attack. It was the longest thing we could find before getting bit. Under the carpet is cement so the sword while getting the snake, also took a heavy banging against the cement. Now the handle of the sword is very loose. I see there is a cap on the top but I dont know how to open it to get to the screw inside to tighten everything up. Does anyone know if there is a special tool to open this?

Thank you!

Grace Sparrow

Ancient City Privateers

As soon as my computer gets out of the shop I will happily post a picture! This is my sons so I dont want to add anything. Its a round circle on the top of the handle. I have another sword that had a screw at the top and it tightened everything up. I was thinking if I could get under that cap, I could do the same.

Grace Sparrow

Ancient City Privateers

I have a fairly new Excaliber meant for hanging on the wall. Last week a snake got into my bedroom and the sword was used to kill it as it tried to attack.

By wielding Excalibur in combat your are now qualified to rule England. I suggest you dash a note off to the queen and tell her to get her butt out of Buckingham Palace post haste.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I have a fairly new Excaliber meant for hanging on the wall. Last week a snake got into my bedroom and the sword was used to kill it as it tried to attack.

By wielding Excalibur in combat your are now qualified to rule England. I suggest you dash a note off to the queen and tell her to get her butt out of Buckingham Palace post haste.

God save the Queen!