"Cutthroats of Corona"

Lady Alyx

Jacky Tar, fantastic t'meet ya. Even though y'cheat like the devil at 9 Man's Morris.

Wot' cheat? Ye taught me how t' play the bloody game... and is it my fault the rules changed every 5 minutes? Bloody pirate!

(Aside... Went t' yer picture box site... I've never seen a picture box wot' can take pictures o' the future! Got any pictures o' PyrateCon 2010?)

I know smart alec. I have been away at sea for tooooo longgg.

Me lovely wife Salma Gundy made mention o that also. I am not s'good with dates. That is why I have students. My whole world is set to the bell schedule.

Ye played a right good game of 9 Man's Morris. Didn't mean to impugn yer piraty nature brother. Hopefully we will see you at some more events so's I kin gits me revenge.

Captain Dunn

The Sage Lion

Thank ye,

Captain Sage

thesagelion.comthesagelion.com

I am not s'good with dates. That is why I have students.

Lad, that hole ye be diggin is getting a tad deep. Ye may want to stop diggin now. B)

Fair winds

-Greydog

B)

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I am not s'good with dates. That is why I have students.

Lad, that hole ye be diggin is getting a tad deep. Ye may want to stop diggin now. :P

Students and dates? Won't go there...

Really enjoyed the friendly challenges, an the hospitality of yer camp brethren.

Til' the next event.

Oh, no. I did not type that. Total misrepresentation. Damn.

I mean to say dates of the year/month etc. Not, er, well you all know. Crud. Quit bustin' me barnacles.

I think I need to go back to just watching the pub. I seem to only get meself in trouble.

You are all honest merchants!!!

Thank ye,

Captain Sage

Aye Cap'n Sage, but j'st be glad that all she cheats at, for me fourteenth wife she cheat'd with nine men named Morris!

:P  

She!!! Bloody Hell, I was called a few things at that event... Heck ol' Sage Lion kept callin' me Richard.

MadL we need t' get ye a woman, lad; this isn't the King's Navy!

(Aside... http://www.nameplayground.com/Jacky ... The spellin' is 100% male... )

Ok, now I be right confused here, aint ye the belly dancer at THESAGELION.COM??

:ph34r:

If not then...Bloody 'ell, I'm go'n back t' th' sea, back t' th' sea were I know just what's expected outta me!!!

:P

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Ok, now I be right confused here, aint ye the belly dancer at THESAGELION.COM??

If not then...Bloody 'ell, I'm go'n back t' th' sea, back t' th' sea were I know just what's expected outta me!!!

:lol:

Trust me lad, no one wants t' see this belly dancin'!

Liberte was the belly dancer, an well... most o' the gents eyes never made it t' her belly, either.

So, I suppose it's back out t' sea fer ye, lad. That ways, we landlubbers can keep the belly dancers t' ourselves.

Ummm, I wouldn't say that. :lol:

Although I must admit, JT, I can't really picture you in bright red crop top, haram pants, and all covered with coin jingly/danglies.

I'm thinking more like, a nice pair of jeans and no shirt kinda belly exposure. :ph34r:

Sorry MadL, this Jacky is all male.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ummm, I wouldn't say that. :ph34r:

Although I must admit, JT, I can't really picture you in bright red crop top, haram pants, and all covered with coin jingly/danglies.

I'm thinking more like, a nice pair of jeans and no shirt kinda belly exposure. :lol:

Sorry MadL, this Jacky is all male.

Avast there!

Me lady was wearing a red sash and coin belt! But not the short red top, nor harem pants. Wearin' a brown layered skirt, she was.

Gypsy she be, an' a mighty nice one at that! Mayhaps too nice. I had ta pull me pistol when some gob tried ta get a might too friendly w' her. :ph34r:

Thanks fer the kind words MadL, we enjoyed meetin' ya and strolling the faire wi' ye. We be keepin' a weather eye out fer ye at the CHOC pirate event.

We will be a comin' back to Koronaburg at the end o' the month ta hang with our Pirate meetup folks. Tis' another late night faire and we be lookin' forward to stayin' late this time.

Hope ta see more friendly faces then....and possibly less fire and smoke. :ph34r:

Er...MadL? Didn' I see ye lightin' up a stogie last Saturday? Are ye sure ya didn't cause that there fire? Just kiddin' lad, I know bettern' that. :ph34r:

Sorry mcdrago, I wasn't at Corona, so was giving a generic description of a belly dancer. I'm sure your lady looked grand, and is a very nice person, as you say. :ph34r:

This was just a bit of a tease at JT's expense. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Okay okay...I saw an encampment that had that logo on a "gate" and a few folks there behind it at tables a chattin',,,,geezus I should have just asked. I was wearing my coin bra and choli and my pirate tribal belt...I was almost going to bring my new little doumbek drum. I did see a gal with full regalia on....and there were a few pirates drummin'.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Well, ye were in the right place dear. And I happened to be the one drummin most of the time. The bellydancer was Liberte. I made a custom leather tray for her, so she was droppin' by to pick it up and ended up stayin' awhile because we are all fine folk.

Next time ya just gotta jump in with both feet. Plus, I could use another drummer.

Did y'like the look o' the set up? We are very proud of it. I blame Greydog for how great it looked. He has a good mind fer organizin'.

Regards,

Captain Dunn

Thank ye,

Captain Sage

Geezus, I feel like such a dolt, this is the third year in a row that I missed hooking up with Pyracy folk! Next time I will open my mouth and chime out looking for Pyracy crew!

On Saturday there were no cannons...due to the fireboys I gather...don't blame them...but on Sunday did they have cannons?

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Yes and no. There were not any scheduled firings. There was non-scheduled cannon firing after 3 pm on Sunday. Some groups fired their guns from the existing cannon designated camp firing areas.

We hauled two of our swivel guns down to the arena and fired three rounds from both of them.

Next time around do sing out, or at least open yer mouth so that we can see yer pretty smile.

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

There was gun fire?!!?? I missed the gun fire?!!!!?

'n I had me camera all set fer gun fire but did not see ner hear any all weekend.....

I wanta do-o'er!!

B)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!