I am new here abouts

Nimrod Pinon

A tall, slender, figure, clothed in somber black enters the pub. "Good evening to you all. Pleased that I am to make your acquaintance." He places a rather large bag of change upon the bar, as the pouch opens, several gold coins roll onto the bar top. "Drinks for everyone Tapster! And see that none run dry."

Ye might wish to keep that purse under wraps in this place. But welcome none the less and thank ye for the drink!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

welcome t' port lad and no offense be meant by that moniker ...since i m'self be in me seventh decade and i still am called lad by those i trust and treasure as had been my grandfather and great grandfather who lived the first to his late 80's and the latter until he passed at 105 (albeit we did refer to him as the "ol' lad") .....so let's hope a bit of rum and a long dose of brine will thicken your hide to the time ahead .... come in and rest your bones in this snug harbour :lol::lol::lol:

Red Cat swaggers in..almost trips over the carpet (new shoes) regains her cool and smiles at the newcomer..gesturing towards Sterling.."Wot he said"..."Um welcome an I'll have ...coffee. (it's early)"

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

A stocky figure clad in slops and shirt enters the pub; his concentration all on a necklace of glittering glass beads wrapped in gold wire. Seeing the newcomer and the pouch of spilt coin, he smiles . . . and ambling up to the stranger, stuffing the gee-gaw back into his shirt, he says, "Well, well, glad I am to see someone generous enough in this scurvy place to stand a man a drink!" Ducking a punch thrown by a loyal patron of the pub, Blackbead steps up, shakes the hand of Mr. Pinon, slaps the bar and declares, "A mosquito, if you please, barkeep!"

For several seconds, all within hearing, including the barman, simply stare at him.

"Damn your eyes, man, you know what I mean . . . one of those drinks with rum and mint and lime and . . . A MOJITO! That's the thing!"

As the publican walks away, Blackbead turns to Mr. Pinon and says, "Blackbead's the name, Master of the Adventure Fantasy. Welcome to the Pub and God bless you with fair winds all your life. What brings ye to these here parts?"

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

The lass, usually one to throw caution to the wind and steal a kiss from each new male pub member is inexplicably weary of this English man.

G'day sur. Wot brings ya inta arr midst?

Her attempts to disguise her suspicion clearly seen by those who know her. The soft smile so unlike her normal enticing and inviting greeting she normally delivers.

Nimrod matey now that be a right fine example of yer parents sense of humor now isn't it? strange though it be, were ye beat up much as a laddy? I mean wit a name as such one would immediately think ye must 'ave been.... Welcomes aboard but ifin yer huntin men I know you'll be a pair of boots less when ye goes in the box ifin ye catch me drift? Guinness mate!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.