Another Wench on Board

StormSparrow

EllOOOO eLLLooooo hELLLOOOO..... :D

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Yo! Ye got some parched pirates here at tha pub lass! Best be throwin' some doubloons to tha barkeep an' get these mugs filled! I'll be havn' a splash o' Tattoo. Welcome aboard. ;)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Walks in wi an empty tankard...wot we havin?

Spies th newcomer..Aye...welcome!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

...we promise, we won't bite!  :o

Dere sh'goes talkin bout biten again ...tink s'lass may well ave issues! :lol::o

Fíorchaoin fáilte! A hearty welcome!

Now, StormSparrow ...err, lass? Tis a fine place ye've stumbeled upon ere. Det handsome lad dere (usuly found not far frum MerryDeath) eez Ray, d'inn keep. Ya wonts t'keep im appy.

T'keep im appy ya wonts t'keep deez pirates appy. Now, cuz dey tends t'be a sour lot ifin dey'r witout rhum d'ezest way t'do det is pay Ray fer a round o'drinks fer d'ouse.

So wot seys ya?

Silkie holds her empty tankard out.