Ahoy fellow pirates

Blackie

Hello to all!

I was once here often as Black skot, and have not visited in some time. I've been very busy after leaving the corporate world and being self employed.

Now, just known as Blackie, I have decided to update myself at this here pub and see who's lurking about these days.

It's been a while and looking around, I only notice a few names I remember.

So anyways, coin on the bar.......drinks on me :P

Thank you, and yes.....there are many tales to be told.

From Port Royal to the Island of the dark beauties they call Puerto Rico. From the world of Disney to pirate dinner adventures.

In fact, too many to tell in one sitting. And too many to tell at this hour.

I need some shut-eye! :P

Thanks again for the welcome back!

its Black Snot!!!

I was just looking at the poc creew to see if you were still on there.. let me buy you a drink.. for I'm heading to bed and sleep too..

and then tell me what you've had your mind to this last 2 years.

huzzah!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Welcome Blackie, ifin dis bae yer reincarnation, I'm tinkin we needs bae celebratein, specially ifin yer buyin!

Silkie holds her tankard out to Ray and her gaze on the returning lads eyes.

Now lad, I've m'own tradition, started not too long ago ...I welcome d'new lads wit a kiss. Bout yer nil a new lad? Wot shoold I do with ya?

Some where in the back of her mind a small voice is screaming ...you could be in sooooooooooooooo much trouble here! :lol::lol::lol::P

Some  where in the back of her mind a small voice is screaming ...you could be in sooooooooooooooo much trouble here! :(   :lol:   :lol:   :(

Well....Hmmmm....though I just be returning....I'm guessin' I could be NEW for the day.

A little smooch never killed anyone. The one administering the smooch can sometimes be deadly....but, I'll take the chance.

And was that RunbaRue and MerryDeath!?!?

It's been a long time. Good to see your names.....I was thinkin' all I knew where gone from this place!

I've had a BUSY couple of years.

Divorce, pirating from here to the caribbean, starting my own business, moving....and on and on.

I have been working on the plan to move to the Orlando area. I'm a lot closer now. This summer looks good.