Pirate whatever

piratescave

You American Pirates are so lucky.

Here across the Atlantic in the cold Northern Sea there are no pirate festivals, no pirate games, a few shanties but more suited for the elderly, the pirate clothing is crap (only fancy dress), no nice pirate ships (only in musea).

If we do have the time and money we definitely have to come to California or Florida sometimes!

:lol:

piratescavebanner.jpg

I feel for you're lack of.... fun stuff mate.

We do indeed seem to be the place of the moment for Scallywags.

Hope that you do make it to our shores and help us with some plundering! Here's to you and your quest! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

You American Pirates are so lucky.

Here across the Atlantic in the cold Northern Sea there are no pirate festivals, no pirate games, a few shanties but more suited for the elderly, the pirate clothing is crap (only fancy dress), no nice pirate ships (only in musea).

If we do have the time and money we definitely have to come to California or Florida sometimes!

:rolleyes:

Create your own fun. We don't do much of the faire or festival circuit and create our own fun. We just barge into a bar and create an air of piracy there for the evening, talking to patrons, hoisting a drink or two, and entertaining ourselves as well as others. If our crewe had to wait for a festival or faire we'd die of boredom...

Far better to create your own adventures than to follow those created by others.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Hail to the Netherlands! Welcome aboard pyracy.com....! I looked at the website you have in your profile and there are some beautiful frock coats listed there. I guess you are looking for the more humble apparel for a poor (he he he) sea scoundrel?

As the previous poster mentioned...start your own. I have seen they have fantastic Fantasy carnivales over in your area...perhaps you can start by introducing pirates to those and then branch out when you get a larger following. Pirates can be addictive...yea know...arrrrh! :rolleyes:

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

We try to suit the taste of lots of pirates, the rough and the captains and all in between.

We do have carneval here, but that means, heavy drinking, bad and cheap costumes, lots of noise (aka music), not our style.

Maybe in the future!

Thanks for your reply!

:rolleyes:

piratescavebanner.jpg

There is one LARP-organization about pirates. The rest is all fantasy, more Lord of the Rings like. Anyway, it's nice to see them roleplay. At fantasy and Gothic faires they always participate.

All I meant about lucky Americans was, that you can choose out of so many festivals etc. and the weather is always more than fine!

:blink:

piratescavebanner.jpg

All I meant about lucky Americans was, that you can choose out of so many festivals etc. and the weather is always more than fine!

:(

i wouldn't say that about the weather - we have plenty of not so fine weather, but nothing stops a good time!

welcome aboard mate! B)

i be the lady snow. if you need anything, i'm sure if i can't help you, someone else is sure to fill it! have a round on me!

B)B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire