For those interested....

Iron Bess

Ooooo... The Black Pearl is sitting on top of the Zorro Parking structure here on the lot. Looks REALLY wierd!

Seems they are doing some re shoots this week. (Nothing like waiting until the last moment...)

And no, Jack is not involved.

Sorry. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

When ye can, you'll have to post a pic of it. Describing it to those not even in the proximity of such is just pure evil. :o

(pat, pat, pat...) I'm sorry love.... 'tis my duty to report what I can. :lol:

(ducking and running like hell)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Okay... so it was dark and I'm old and my eyes are not what they used to be.

It's not the Pearl, it's Lord Becketts ship.

So sue me. :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

(ducking and running like hell)

--------

It's not the Pearl, it's Lord Becketts ship.

Pearl begins to throw rotten tomatoes at Iron Bess, but then pauses...

Question: Did the HMS Bounty stand in for the ocean shots for this prop?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Pearl begins to throw rotten tomatoes at Iron Bess, but then pauses...

Question: Did the HMS Bounty stand in for the ocean shots for this prop?

Who wants to know??? :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Okay Im curious as to know why they are reshooting a few scenes with the release only four months away. In addition it seems around January 8th Orlando and Keira were seen in Hawaii filming what has been described as a "very romantic" scene. (I've left out the details to not give a spoiler....)

Okay Im curious as to know why they are reshooting a few scenes with the release only four months away. In addition it seems around January 8th Orlando and Keira were seen in Hawaii filming what has been described as a "very romantic" scene. (I've left out the details to not give a spoiler....)

Orlando and Keira are not in the re shoots....

And they doing re shoots becasue they can. :lol:

Gore Verbiinsky wants and he ususally gets. :blink:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Okay Im curious as to know why they are reshooting a few scenes with the release only four months away.  In addition it seems around January 8th Orlando and Keira were seen in Hawaii filming what has been described as a "very romantic" scene.  (I've left out the details to not give a spoiler....)

Orlando and Keira are not in the re shoots....

And they doing re shoots becasue they can. :lol:

Well the Molakai Times reported on Jan 10th that filming was currently taking place at Pohauku Mauliuli Beach. They do have pictures also. So Bess as usual, you answer the question correctly. :blink: Let me choose my words a wee bit more carefully..... :lol:

So let me ask this...... why are they filming NEW material in Hawaii with Orlando and Kiera for POTC 3 only four months before the release? Gore perhaps change his mind about the ending between Will and Elizabeth?

You can read the article at the Molakai Times.

Ehh... just wondering what would cause Gore to change the ending between Elizabeth and Will. I mean I know movies have done re-writes and shot them shortly before they are released.

In my demented thinking it would appear that Gore did not feel there was some kind of closure to the Lizzy and Will relationship. A door was left open and needed closure or even perhaps or a door is being left open............. on purpose.

[so let me ask this...... why are they filming NEW material in Hawaii with Orlando and Kiera for POTC 3 only four months before the release? Gore perhaps change his mind about the ending between Will and Elizabeth?

Why do you assume it's *New* material? :lol:

"Same story, differn't versions and all are true"! :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif