Pic of Captn Jack Sparrow

Lady Alyx

The guitar is great!

Yea it is a POTC Skull an cross-swords mother of pearled in the head stock., and cursed coins down the fret board for markers., I am getting alot of it., I just cant tell what the little gold decoration down the length of the neck is?., if its just additional gold or if it is another item from the movies added to the guitar..., all in all a great casual shot of JD being a person., looks like he studies his lines as well !!! :huh:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

That's just cool! :) Aye the guitar is awesome.

But my fav image of Depp is STILL the one of him dressed up as Ichabod Crane with a huge super soaker and a cigar in his mouth with a wicked, childish grin.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:lol: when i showed it to my mum she thought he really was acting like jack, and was on the set. she like: "well, he isn't very jack-like now. never thought jack played guitar" XD :o

ph34r.gifPirattitude

banner.jpg

The rose came alive,

Coloured deeply red,

The boy just arrived,

And as my heart, the rose wasn't dead.

• 4 weeks later...

quite the picture m'lady alyx!

The first photo is actually a J-200 given to him by Gibson guitar, a very rare signed Johnny Depp model, same model used by Johnny Cash. Gibson was aslo giving away an SG model with a POTC hologram decal:

http://www.gibson.com/whatsnew/pressreleas...003/jul16a.html

Ironically, though, he usully favors his white fender telecaster, ewhich he had out for 'the Kids' reunion.

SHIP2-1.jpg

quite the picture m'lady alyx!

Ironically, though, he usully favors his white fender telecaster, ewhich he had out for 'the Kids' reunion.

Actually, that's not a picture of Johnny but a impersonator. I don't know who, but I'm going to go with Ted Shred of Pirates for Hire.

Also, 'Fender' guitars rule...... from Scottsdale, Arizona. ;)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Pearl, I assume you are talking about the pic of Capt'n Jack reading No Quarter Given...not the photo of him with the kangol hat playing the telecaster? If so, that's about the most realistic Jack I've ever seen! more so than other impersonators.

SHIP2-1.jpg