Pirate Bedroom

Lady Alyx

:ph34r:Mine right out of a true ship, got me ideas from a tall ship gallion. Wooded planks on the walls, a stuffed piloow topped bed. Scroll work on the bed posts. a Miral on the wall to look like your looking right out the bcak of the ship. Iron candle sconses on the wall on either side of the bed. a life size pirate statue hand carved standing next to me window. hard wood floors dark beat up looking. Took me a very long time to finish.... its me heaven from reality......

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:Mine right out of a true ship, got me ideas from a tall ship gallion. Wooded planks on the walls, a stuffed piloow topped bed. Scroll work on the bed posts. a Miral on the wall to look like your looking right out the bcak of the ship. Iron candle sconses on the wall on either side of the bed. a life size pirate statue hand carved standing next to me window. hard wood floors dark beat up looking. Took me a very long time to finish.... its me heaven from reality......

Very admirable,Sarah! Must be a perfect 'me tyme' space.

Here's ta' swimmin' wit' loose limbed women....

Iffen ah'm drunk ta' tha' brink, do prop me up, me darlin'...

But iffen ah'm anywhere near bein' sober ta' me gills, do buy me a drink!

;)Mine right out of a true ship, got me ideas from a tall ship gallion. Wooded planks on the walls,  a stuffed piloow topped bed. Scroll work on the bed posts. a Miral on the wall to look like your looking right out the bcak of the ship. Iron candle sconses on the wall on either side of the bed. a life size pirate statue hand carved standing next to me window. hard wood floors dark beat up looking. Took me a very long time to finish.... its me heaven from reality......

Very admirable,Sarah! Must be a perfect 'me tyme' space.

;)Thank thee very much i will take pics soon. still working on it.... i'm getting ready to get another statue this one of a lady pirate. Me room be looking fine for the true pirate......

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....