HEY YA GOB OF SQUID GUTS!

Now all we need is the plague and pestilence and we're all set...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

:lol: Oh, I think Jack prides himself on being a pestilence...

Welcome back, Jack! :lol: And, what did happen to your bondage signature?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

:huh:   Oh, I think Jack prides himself on being a pestilence...

Welcome back, Jack! :huh:   And, what did happen to your bondage signature?

;) I didn't even notice it was gone....I'll get that pic up on my signature PDQ mate! :huh:

:huh: Under yer skin fer fun n' profit ;)

;) Black Jack ;)

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

;) It's getttin' borin' around here again!....Ain't thar anyone out thar needin' thar blood pressure raised?....Anyone?.....Gotta be someone I kin agitate? :lol: .............sigh ;) .....

:lol: I think that's the point. You've agitated um so much, they're avoiding you. So much for the life of the junk-yard dog! :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

:lol:   It's getttin' borin' around here again!....Ain't thar anyone out thar needin' thar blood pressure raised?....Anyone?.....Gotta be  someone I kin agitate? :huh: .............sigh :lol: .....

:huh: I think that's the point. You've agitated um so much, they're avoiding you. So much for the life of the junk-yard dog! :lol:

:lol: ................sigh................. :huh:

victors%20spoils.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Well, ARE there any other pirate forums?

Sure. I know there is a historical pirate site at www.piratesinfo.com. (Last I was there, they were even stricter than we are here.) They don't talk about re-enacting much. It seems to me that NQG has forums on their site, but I've never visited there.

Or - here's a really radical thought - you could try this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=of...rum&btnG=Searchhttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=of...rum&btnG=Search

I must say that it's been my experience that sites with no moderation where anything goes tend to be so chaotic and attack-oriented that they're not quite the panacea that many folks think they will be. But that's just been my experience. (If you find such a site, all I can tell you is that you better sharpen your wits...)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Hello, Jackie-boy...

:huh:

Oh Mary Mary Mary!!!

Yer a breath of fresh air you are! :huh: I be assumin' da bloke in da pic wit cha would be yer betroed bunk mate ay? He be very lucky ta be yer cabin boy! Yer a lil' HOTTIE lassie, wit or witout diamonds! :huh:

Ah well....Ol' Black Jack be at yer service fer any of yer dirty deeds needin'......takin' care of.

" Thars honor among thieves as long as ya keep yer paws whar I kin see 'em"! :huh:

:huh: "Black Jack Shalaq"

victors%20spoils.jpg