Pirate Crochet

My family crochets a whole lot..I have never seen a pattern for such as this but my mom makes ehr own patterns so it should not be too difficult if you know quite a bit about crocheting.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Aren't there programs where they convert your design to a pattern? There must be because my friend crocheted a leatherface blanket reciently & I doubt *that* came from a commercial pattern :lol: . If you could find one of those then you could make what ever design you wanted. Or you could do it the old fashioned way with graph paper.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

• 2 weeks later...

I just love that knit pirate hat..if you look at the gallery of that website you can see more versions they are so so nice! So since I was frustrated that I do not knit and crochet instead I started looking for crochet and found this item..... this is so cute.....!!!!!

Crochet a Capn Jack

oh and I just found this page too...cute pirate logos with crochet in mind....lol

Cafexpress

oh and I just found this as well..i totally would love one of the t-shirts

Cafexpress

and Susan I just found this..I don't know if it will help..

Crochet Jolly Roger

sorry I just found this website as well..has some cool Skull and Crossbones designs..ifn you can knit...

Hello Yarn

and yet another pirate hat pattern...

Pirate Hat pattern

and some pirate embroidery to boot...

Sublime Stitching

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg